/Chapter Seven/

Your PoV

It's been three days since I signed the contract and my uncle flew from South Korea to the Philippines. Right now, I am bound to go to South Korea, and it will be permanent. Uncle talked to me last night on the phone and told me that I will be flying with Aunt Kris. There will be a company member that will welcome me as we land at the airport.

"Y/N, are you ready? We should go now." Aunt Kris said.

I grabbed my bag and left the room to see Aunt Kris outside.

"Yup, I already put my luggage in the car."

"Good, let's go. Jinyoung must be waiting now."

I nodded and we both left the house and get in the car together. While Aunt Kris is driving, I get my phone and decided to update Ashley that I am leaving. She did know that today is my flight, I already told her the day uncle set the day of my flight. The day after that, Ashley and I spent the whole day outside because we know we will miss each other even if I know Ash will be also flying to South Korea next few days.

"This is it, I can't believe I will be an idol now. It's still not sinking in."

Aunt Kris laughed as she looked at me.

"Sure the schedule will help you. Again Y/N, you are no longer just an influencer. Schedules as an idol would be pretty rough."

"I know, I am looking forward to it too. I guess it will help me to focus instead on being home and missing Dad and Mom... Even now that I am still here, I already miss them, a little sacrifice should be done for our dreams."

"That's right."

Not so long, we arrived at the airport while checking in our luggage, something unexpected happened as two girls approached me and they are holding phones with them.

"Y/N, hi!"

"Uhm hi, have we met before?" I asked genuinely also because I didn't expect them to come.

"Oh, we subscribe to your Youtube channel. You can call us your fans, we love your song covers. I was wondering if it's okay to have a photo with you?"

"Oh, uhm yeah, I wouldn't mind," I said and looked at Aunt Kris then she just nodded.

After taking a photo, they thanked me and asked me if it was fine to upload it on the internet which is the usual thing my fans do when they take a picture with me.

"Sure, but uhm, is it okay if you'll upload it later?"

"Definitely. Condolence too, your fans will be just here to support you."

"Thanks," I said and smiled.

After that, they asked if they can hug me, which I don't mind at all. Then they left after that while I walked to aunt Kris who was waiting for me.

"All done?"

"Yeah, that was unexpected." 

"Well, they probably miss you."

"I know."

As we head to our boarding plane, I checked my phone once again and checked if Ashley replied to me. And I was right.

"Good luck, bestie! Always remember that we'll be always here for you. Take care, and let's see each other once I get back to South Korea! Have a safe trip!"

I smiled through my phone and turned my phone down. I watched through the window and wait till we arrive.

Time Skip

After a few hours on the plane, we finally arrived at the airport in South Korea. Aunt Kris and I walked to the airport terminal. We pulled our luggage and put it on the cart and while walking, Aunt Kris informed uncle that we have arrived.

"This is it, there's no turning back."

___________________________________________

Jihyo's PoV

We are now in the dorm as we don't have any schedules for the whole week. Everyone has their own business while here I am checking through my phone inbox.

"Jihyo, is there any update from pd-nim? He said that the girl will be flying today here, right?" Jeongyeon asked.

I shook my head and watched them sigh. They are all looking forward to this girl, we all are. and today is the day, we will be finally meeting her face to face. 

I looked at my phone for the nth time, it's been days since I sent Daniel the message asking him if we can have a talk, he did reply but he said he can't at the moment but he will tell me if he has his free time.

"Hey, are you okay?" Nayeon asked as she sat beside me.

I looked at the other girls who are busy.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"About that girl or someone else?"

I sighed and looked at Nayeon.

"It's Daniel... I mind up my mind, I will end what's between us." I said then Nayeon nodded.

"It's also pd-nim's advice. I shouldn't have entered this situation in the first place, maybe I am not here and having a problem." I added.

"Hey, it's not your fault. You didn't know. But I am happy you have made your decision. I know how much you love him but maybe he isn't for you."

"I know... I know, Nayeon." I said and just nod.

I sighed once again and just looked at the other girls who were keeping in touch with the update about the girl. I am sure this day will be different, I should stop worrying about my problem now. I have to be in this new moment of our group.

Suddenly my phone chimed as I got a message. I thought it was him but It wasn't. I looked at Nayeon and she was on her phone too, even the other girls. 

"She's here," Jeongyeon said as her eyes are set on her phone, reading the message we all received at the same time.

"Okay girls, let's go to the building!"