Chapter Forty-Four

Your PoV

We got home and as I expected, the dorm was empty and no one is around. We went to the kitchen and put down the paper bags we are carrying. Since I can't really cook, I decided to just help aunt Kris.

It's really a shame how my parents got a restaurant but I don't even know how to cook good food. But even after that, I can clean up all the mess, and that's what I am good at.

Aunt Kris and I started our cooking by preparing the ingredients first. I washed all the vegetables while Aunt Kris started to boil the meat. Along the process, I helped Aunt Kris on chopping some ingredients so we can finish earlier. 

But since I am not really used to holding a big knife, I cut myself twice. I just put some Band-Aid on it since it's not really that deep and big.

After that, we started to put the ingredients in the cooker and waited till it gets cooked with the meat. While waiting, Aunt Kris also asked me to cook some rice, which I know how to do, of course.

 After doing that, I prepared the table. I put the plates down even the utensils. As the food was already done, I decided to transfer it while aunt Kris do the work on transferring the rice and other condiments.

"Careful, it's hot-"

Before even Aunt Kris could warn me, I already burnt my finger as I held on to the holder without thinking it could be hot.

Aunt Kris just shook her head as she took the work on doing that before I could spill it and burn myself again. As everything is already prepared, I texted the girls asking where are they now.

 They said that they are on the way back to the dorm so I told them that I am already back and just waiting for them.

I thank aunt Kris for helping me to prepare everything. If not for her, maybe I couldn't have done any of it. She told me that she needs to go and she'll just pick me up tomorrow for the continuation of my schedule.

 I thank her again as she leaves then I just need to wait for the girls to come home.

I went first to my room to change my clothes. While in the room, I already heard the girls' voices outside. I ran out of the room and saw them searching for me.

"Oh my gosh?! Did Y/N cook these all?!" I heard Momo unnie asked from the kitchen.

"Hi, guys! Welcome back!" I said which made them look at me.

"What time did you get home?" Chaeyoung unnie asked.

"Not sure, but when I texted you and asked where are you guys, I already finished preparing this with aunt Kris."

"Wow, you did this?"

"Well, kinda. I helped, but since I can't cook, aunt Kris helped me. We bought some ingredients on the way home, I found out that you were all in the building so I thought maybe I could come home early and do this."

"Aww, Y/N! You shouldn't have!"- Sana unnie

"I want to, I was so sad that I can't go with you today in my free day. Thank you for making breakfast for me."

"That's nothing. It's your free day, you could do whatever you want."- Jihyo unnie

"But anyway, how is it? Did you enjoy it?" Chaeyoung unnie asked.

"I had fun, it's another memory to remember. And the fans are so wild and energetic, I can't help but imagine what it feels like when I am already standing on the stage and watching them."

We started to eat after they got settled down. We also talked about how was my day and I also asked them what happened at the building. 

Overall, it was a good day for all of us, I knew it's not every day like this, which is why I should be thankful that I have them that make my day better and extra special.