Chapter Thirty-Seven

Third Person

It's already five in the morning when Dahyun and Chaeyoung get up to join Y/N on her morning walk. As they left their room, Chaeyoung walked to Y/N's room while Dahyun walked to the living room where she would wait for the two girls.

But suddenly, something unexpected happened. As Chaeyoung went to Y/N's room, she was surprised to find Y/N is not on her bed or even somewhere around the room. What she didn't know was the younger slept in the living room and Dahyun saw her there.

Dahyun saw Y/N on the couch asleep while sitting. Her legs were crossed and her arms too. Next to her is their leader who's curled up sleeping beside Y/N while hugging her knees and head resting on the younger's shoulder.

Dahyun walked quietly as she pulled her phone out to capture the moment when Chaeyoung walked into the living room and was confused as to why the lights are still off. Chaeyoung turned the lights on and saw the girl she was looking at the couch.

Y/N stirred up as the lights filled the living room. As she opened her eyes, she saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun looking at her.

"Why did you sleep in here, you'll catch a cold." Chaeyoung whispered-yell as she doesn't want to wake Jihyo.

Y/N ignored it as she was still half asleep. She reached for her phone and as she saw the time, that's when she woke up completely.

"Oh my gosh, I'm going to be late!" Y/N panicked which made Jihyo wake up.

Y/N ran to her room while Jihyo opened her eyes as she was still confused about what was happening. She realized she fell asleep in the living room and when she was finally awake, she saw Chaeyoung looking at her while Dahyun is smiling ear to ear.

"Good morning, just got up?" Jihyo asked.

"Uhm... Not really? Did you know you fell asleep in here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I must have fallen asleep while talking to Y/N."

"Did you know she slept here too?" Dahyun asked.

Jihyo frowned which made Dahyun and Chaeyoung already know the answer. Jihyo must have fallen asleep and Y/N decided to sleep with her in the living room.

"How late did you two stay up, gosh!" Dahyun chuckled.

Jihyo just decided to ignore it. When she grabbed her phone, she saw a text from their manager, saying that Pd-nim wants to talk to her. Jihyo groaned as she threw her head back.

"Did Y/N have a drink too?" Chaeyoung asked as she saw two cans of alcohol on the table.

"No, just me. She woke up in the middle of the night just to get water." Jihyo said.

Chaeyoung nodded in relief after hearing it from Jihyo. After some minutes, Y/N went out of her room all dressed up. Freshly showered, and wearing her dance practice outfit.

"Unnie, I'm heading to the building already. Let's just have the morning walk tomorrow. I wanted to go there earlier so I can be ready." Y/N said to Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Dahyun walked to it and opened the door to see their manager already waiting.

"Unnie, are you the one who's going to pick Y/N?" Dahyun asked.

Y/N heard it so she walked in front of the door and saw their girl manager.

"Actually I am here to pick Y/N and Jihyo. Y/N wear some mask."

"Huh, what's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked as she heard what their manager said.

"There are media outside. Y/N can't be seen because you know that it's not yet ready for her to show up in the public's eye." The manager explains.