Chapter Seventy-Three

Your PoV

"Here ma'am." the staff said as they got us the pair of necklaces.

I looked at it and I can't deny that buying it is really the best decision. It's so beautiful.

"Y/N, how does it look with me?" Jihyo unnie asked as she was already wearing the necklace.

"It's much better when you put it on," I said in awe as I can't remove my eyes from her neck because of it.

"It's beautiful."

"Let me wear the other one to you." She said and I nodded.

As I thought she was going to wear it behind me, she just leaned to wear the necklace to me.

My breathing hitched as I realized how fast she was already closer to me. I didn't even notice her move, she just suddenly come up in front of me.

I froze in my place as she wear the necklace to me. It was the longest second but I feel like too many things happened in that second.

My heart raced like crazy, the hair on the back of my neck raise, and I felt electricity throughout my whole body.

"There you go. Oh, look! I told you it'll be better on you!" She said.

I don't know how did I able to cope with that, I felt my breathing come back as I got a whole control of my body again.

I looked at the mirror only to look away from her, because I could feel the familiar heat coming out through my body and face.

But as I saw my reflection and her in the mirror, suddenly it calmed me down. My eyes stuck on our necks wearing the necklace. Not just some necklace, it's a couple necklace.

Why did she even agree to have the other one? UGH! I swear, I better not assume things!

"It's so pretty."

"I told you so."

I felt an indescribable happiness within me. Is this my de lulu stage of finding myself? Why do we look like we'll be good a good couple?

"I love it"

Jihyo unnie giggled on my side which made me snap back and turned to her.

I didn't even know what I did next. I just found her around my arms as I am hugging her.

I heard that giggle again as I felt her hand land on my waist.

"Are you that thankful that I found that necklace for you?"

"I-i think so."

"Thanks," I added as I separate myself from her.

"I'm gonna p-pay for it." I stutteringly said as I went to the counter with the staff.

"I'll just wait here." I heard she said before I can finally leave her.

"The hell is wrong with me?" I mumbled as I put my hand on my chest.

I still can feel the beat of my heart, it's loud yet not overwhelming. Not like the last time.

I looked back at Jihyo unnie and she was also looking at me then she smiled.

I just smiled back and turned away.

"I guess it's a sign to see Ashley again." I huffed.

We continued to roam around the mall and buy some stuff that we like. We also bought some food to fill us while we are shopping.

"What time is it?" Jihyo unnie asked.

I looked at my watch and saw the time.

"Almost five, should we go?"

"I think so too, let's go."

As we went out of the mall and ready to get a cab, someone came to us. I was worried for a second as I thought a fan recognized us.

I was wrong, a guy taller than us, wearing casual wear but his hood is on, and he was also wearing a mask.

My mind instantly registers that the guy could be some perv or bad guy, but then Jihyo unnie recognized him.

"Daniel, what are you doing here?!" Jihyo unnie whispered-yell as she kept me beside her, then she checked the surroundings.

I did too when I heard the name, It hit me that he was Jihyo unnie's ex.

No one must see them.

"Jihyo, please, let's talk,"

"How did you know we are here? Stop following us!"

"I just wanna talk, please. I swear, I can fix this. I'm still trying to convince my parents."

I looked at Jihyo unnie as I worried that someone will catch them. It can't happen, our comeback is near and this will affect our comeback whether it's good or not.

"Unnie, we should go."

"Sorry, Daniel, I already told you. We're done."

"Let's go Y/N. The girls are waiting." Jihyo unnie said as she grabbed my hand and we both left the place.

I looked back at him and he was still in there looking at us. I can see that he was hurt. It's very clear in his eyes.

As we got to a cab, we removed our masks and left the place.

I looked at Jihyo unnie who came quiet. I can't tell if she's hurt too, or she's mad. But I am sure she's not happy.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She simply replied.

"Sorry about that, you shouldn't have seen that."

"It's okay... no offense unnie, but do you think he will ever stop?"

"He should, Y/N. We ended things clearly. I made it all clear."

I sighed and nodded. After a while, we got to our dorm. The first thing I did was to look for Chaeyoung unnie as we entered the dorm.

"Hi, unnie, I'm back. Safe and complete, see?" I said as I twirl around.

"Good then, how is it? What did you do?" Did you eat together or watch something together?" She asked continuously.

"Whoa, whoa, easy. I'll tell you, I'll just bring these to my room and go for a change."

"Fine, but be quick, you know where to see me." She said.

I nodded and went to my room quickly. As I entered, I saw Tzuyu.

"And she rolls in."

"Hi!"

"Chaeyoung unnie said you went out with Jihyo unnie on a date."

I laughed as I put my things on the bed.

"Well, yeah, it's kinda a date."

"What?" She asked as she bolted up on her bed.

"What? Haven't heard of a friendly date? We just bought some stuff. Like, I got you something. It reminds me of you when I saw that, so I bought it."

I said and gave her the dog plushie.

"AW! THANKS Y/N!"

"Welcome." I walked to the bathroom to finally change before I unpack the things I bought. As I remove my clothes, I was stopped as I felt the necklace.

I looked at the mirror and had a flashback of the longest second of my life. It's crazy how I can still feel it as if it just happened now.

Then that slip into my mind again, the reflection of us in the mirror while we first try it.

"Why do I think we'd be a good couple... Oh my gosh, this can't be. I don't think I can ever forget that as long as I see this necklace." I sighed.

I removed it again and decided to wear it only if there are special occasions.

"I'm just gonna keep you, where you are safe."