Chapter Eighty-Nine

Third Person

Y/N woke up feeling a little grumpy. It may be because of the lack of sleep but mainly because of the reason why she didn't get enough sleep. Even tho she's not in the mood, she gets off her bed and prepares as she has a schedule to attend.

It's an interview and she won't be alone, Sana and Jihyo will be going with her, which, for her is not the right time as she's still sulky about yesterday's happening.

As soon as she came out of the bathroom, Y/N sighed in distress which caught Tzuyu's attention.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," Y/N reply against her word. She sat in front of her desk as she let her damp hair down.

"You sure? You're not like this every morning. Where your charming goes?" Tzuyu asked teasingly making Y/N scoffed.

As she finished preparing, she went out of their room and Tzuyu followed too.

"Good morning Y/N." Momo greeted as she saw the younger.

"Where's Sana unnie?" Y/N asked.

"I think she's still in her room, also Jihyo unnie. Are you ready to leave?" Dahyun asked.

"Mhm, I'll just wait outside, bye unnies!" Y/N said leaving Dahyun, Momo, and Tzuyu confused.

As Y/N went out, she saw their manager waiting in their car. She greeted him and gets in the van as she waits for the two older.

"Feeling good today, Y/N?"

"Yes, oppa. How about you?"

"Fine too, a little bit busy, but all's well. Kris got some of my assignments. Do you feel like getting some coffee later?"

"Sure, I'm fine with that."

"Okay, we'll just do drive-thru then."

Y/N nodded as she decided to just be on her phone and catch up some happenings.

As Y/N open her phone, she saw a notification from her Instagram and as she checked it, she saw that Somi had posted pictures from yesterday and mentioned her and twice's official account.

'breakfast date with beautiful unnie <3 and cutie unnie :>'

Y/N liked the post and continued to scroll when the door of the car went open which made her jump.

"Y/N! Why didn't you wait for us?" Sana asked sounding upset.

Y/N just laughed as Jihyo and Sana entered the car. Sana sitting in the middle of Jihyo and Y/N.

"Ready girls?"

"Yup."

As they left the dorm, while in the car, Sana and Jihyo talk about Jihyo's day yesterday. Meanwhile, Y/N keep scrolling on her phone but she's actually listening to Jihyo and Sana.

"How about you, Y/N? Chaeyoung said you two went out and met Somi?"

Y/N finally moved her eyes away from her phone as she looked at Jihyo and tried to focus on what she's going to say rather than getting drown on her beautiful round eyes.

"Uhm... yeah, it was fun actually. We talked a lot, and ate a lot actually." Y/N lied.

"I saw Somi's post, are you the beautiful unnie she's referring to?" Sana asked teasingly as she looked at Y/N with a knowing gaze.

Tho Y/N didn't expect that coming, she immediately thought of bring it up just to see what would be the leader's reaction to it. But before she could use it as her bullet, Jihyo already used it against her.