Chapter Ninety-One

Chaeyoung's PoV

We're still here at the store as Momo unnie decided to also grab some ingredients for our dinner later. We'd been walking all over the store for maybe thirty minutes long, and I could tell even Tzuyu is running out of patience already.

"Unnie, come on, Y/N's waiting."

"The Ice cream will melt, unnie," Tzuyu said.

"Okay, okay, I've got everything I need, let's go."

We went to the cashier to pay for everything we got. While we are waiting, I decided to call Y/N to say that we are stuck in line but we will back so soon.

A few rings were made but she's not answering her phone.

"I guess she fell asleep again." I sighed.

"She'd be wide awake if you know who's around." I heard Momo unnie say to Tzuyu unnie.

They continued to whisper as if they don't want me to hear what they are talking about. I just shook my head and focus in front of the line. After some minutes, it's already our turn. We paid for everything we got and left the store immediately.

"Y/N's probably sleeping again because we took so long getting there," Tzuyu said.

"Sorry, okay? Dahyun texted me, she'll be going home in a few."

"Seriously, what's the score between the two of you?" Tzuyu said but Momo unnie ignored it.

As we got to the dorm, we didn't see or hear Y/N. I walked to the living room only to find the TV open and the remote on the table but Y/N was not there.

We put the paper bags in the kitchen first and helped Momo unnie to put the groceries away.

"Tzuyu, could you check on Y/N? She's probably in your room now."

"Okay."

Tzuyu left, and Momo unnie, and I finished keeping the groceries. Not so long Tzuyu came without Y/N.

"She's not in her room."

"Huh? Have you checked the bathroom?" I asked and Tzuyu nodded.

Suddenly we heard footsteps upstairs, we thought it was Y/N but Jihyo unni came out instead.

"Jihyo, what time did you arrive?" Momo unnie asked.

"Uhm, about thirty minutes? I heard you're looking for Y/N."

"Have you seen her?" I asked.

Jihyo unnie didn't reply right away as she stepped at the last step of the staircase.

"She said she'll follow you..."

"I think we didn't see each other, call her." Momo unnie said.

I pulled up my phone and called her, it just keep on ringing but no one was even answering it.

"Ugh! Unnie, did you drink?" I heard Tzuyu say which made me look at her.

"A little... Uhm, how is it, Chaeyoung?"

"She's not answering."

"I shouldn't have let her go."

"Huh?" I utter as I heard what Jihyo unnie said.

Suddenly, we all stopped as we heard the door at the front door opened up. We rushed there and saw Dahyun and Mina instead who came from their schedule.

"Whoa! Good thing the rain dropped just now! I don't wanna get wet by the rain." Dahyun said as she pat herself dry.

I just realized then that it's raining and Y/N's not even in the dorm and not answering her phone.