Chapter Twenty

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Chaeyoung what happened? I saw Y/N's coach heading off the building." Manager unnie asked minutes after Y/N's dance coach left.

"What's wrong with Y/N? Why is she crying?" Manager unnie followed up.

I looked at Y/N and saw her crying while holding my arm. She's even shaking until now which made me more furious. I pulled her closer to my chest to keep her calm only for her to cry even more.

"You need to get that disgusting man away from this building. He harassed Y/N. I caught him touching Y/N." I said as I tried to keep my voice down and calm even if my blood is boiling and I wanted to run and chase that man.

"What?" Manager unnie asked also in disbelief. She looked at Y/N who was still crying onto me and I know she cares for her too.

I walked her to the couch so she could sit down. Her knees are still shaking and I can't even imagine how terrible she's feeling right now.

"It's okay now, you're safe now, Y/N." I keep repeating it to her as soon as she stopped crying.

"I'm going to get the car ready. I'll send you home then I'll tell Pd-nim about this."

"Thank you, unnie," I said.

As manager unnie left, I looked at Y/N and wiped her tears. She's still trying to calm herself which is why I held her hand and comforted her. She's leaning her head and body on my shoulder while sitting in front of me.

"I'm sorry, I left you. It won't happen again."

"I was scared... I didn't even know how to make him stop."

I felt a sting in my heart as I heard Y/N's voice crack in fear. I didn't even know what else to do. I'm getting numb because of all the anger I am feeling towards that man. It's so hurtful to see her being scared for a heavy reason.

"It's all done, you're not going to see him again, I promise."

Not so long manager unnie came back. We left the building and she drive us back to the dorm. While we are in the car, I keep on comforting Y/N. As we got back in the dorm, manager unnie helped me with Y/N.

"I'll handle her here, unnie. Please tell this to Pd-nim immediately. That man should pay for what he did on Y/N."

"Okay, I'll tell him right away. I'll also cancel Y/N's schedule for the other day."

After that we entered the dorm, Mina saw me with Y/N and since she knows about her she smiled as she saw me all wrapped in Y/N. I knew she was about to ask if I told her already but I shook my head and mouthed her 'Not today'. She immediately got it when she saw Y/N's puffed eyes because of crying.

Instead of bringing her to her room, I brought her to the room that I shared with Dahyun. I know that Dahyun won't be here for a while since she told me last night that she has an early schedule.

"Just stay here, I'll get some water for you," I said as I tucked her under my blanket.

When I left my room, Mina was standing there and looking confused.

"Did something happen?" She asked.

I walked into the kitchen to get some water as Mina followed behind.

"Where's the other girls?"

"Jihyo left, she said she'll be back before lunch. The others are still sleeping, why?"

I told her what happened at the building. I didn't even tell her properly as it makes me furious whenever I remember what that bastard did to my sister.

"Oh no, is she alright? How about Pd-nim, did you tell him?"

"I told manager unnie to tell it to Pd-nim. I can't believe I let that guy touch her. She was so scared, Mina. I wanted to chase him and make him pay for what he did, but I don't want to leave Y/N. She was so vulnerable. I'm starting to think that maybe it's a wrong decision that Pd-nim offered her this job."

"Hey, don't say that. It's not your fault or Y/N's fault. It happens sometimes and sadly we can't avoid it. I feel bad for Y/N too, but I know she didn't think that this is a wrong decision."

"Right now go back there, she needs you," Mina added.

"She still doesn't know."

"I know, but you were there when it happened. She'll hold on to you."

I nodded and went to my room. As I closed the door, Y/N looked at me.

"It's just me. Here, I brought you some water."

I sat on the bed and gave it to her. She sat up and drink the water.

"Are you hungry? How about something to eat?"

"It's fine, I'm not hungry."

"Tell me what you feel. Did he hurt you too?" I asked. Tho I don't want to ask her some questions now, I can't stop worrying. I didn't know what else did he do to Y/N while I was out of the room.

"No," Y/N said, almost in a whisper as she only stare at her fingers.

"I'm sorry you have to experience this, Y/N. I swear, if I could only bring back the time and make him stop before he could even do something to you, I would. But it's not like that... The sad thing about being an Idol is that having a high risk of opposing the things like this and It's just something we can't avoid. Some people are just vile that they take advantage of someone's kindness and innocence. We would understand if you changed your mind."

Y/N looked me in the eyes and I can still say that the fear is still in there.

"Change my mind about what?" She asked.

"About being an idol."

She breathes deeply and exhaled a shaky sound before reaching my hand.

"Unnie... I don't want to go back to the Philippines and leave this opportunity. I know what happened to me is a bad experience, but It's not enough reason for me to leave knowing I already found the people who will make me safe and welcome.

"Y/N, you don't need to go back to the Philippines. And you don't need to leave us. What am I just saying is-"

"Unnie, I want to be with all of you. I want to debut with all of you, together with this group. And nothing else can change my mind. I will continue my training and I will debut as a Twice member."