Chapter Forty-Eight

Your PoV

"She's eating now, we should too." Jihyo unnie said as she came out from our room as brought Tzuyu unnie her dinner.

It's dinner time and we are all at the table now... well, at least most of us. I looked around and saw the two empty seats.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Mina unnie asked which made me look at her.

I smiled and nodded as I watch the others talk.

"I guess I am not just used when I know there's someone who can't eat with us," I said.

I think the others heard me too that's why they stopped and looked at me.

"Oh, Y/N, we don't want that too. But this is just for a while. Tzuyu will feel better soon and Chaeyoung will come back to us in a few days." Nayeon unnie said.

"Yeah, I think that's how it is."

"Don't be sad now, you won't enjoy the food we made." Momo unnie said.

I nodded and started to eat with them too. We continued to talk and tell some stories, most of it is about their moments before and how they were still trying to keep those traditions in touch.

After we ate, I volunteer to help Mina unnie in washing the dishes. While we are washing the plates, I noticed something on Mina unnie's finger.

"Nice ring."

She smiled and looked at me, as she flaunt her hand.

"Isn't it? You wanna try it?"

"Is it fine?" I asked and watched her remove it.

"I don't mind."

She reached for my hand and wear it to me. I can't help but smile as I look at the ring as it looks beautiful.

"Look, it looks better on you!"

"Impossible, but it's so beautiful. Where did you get it?" I asked as I removed the ring again and gave it back to her.

She hummed as if she was thinking deeply before she opened her mouth to speak.

"Someone gave it to me, it's special to me, so I don't really remove it."

"Oh, then you should have let me wear it."

"I told you, I don't mind."

"You seem so happy when you wore it back. That someone must be special to you too." I teased and she reacted in an unexpected way. She blushed as she tried to stop her lips from smiling.

"Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, how did you meet Somi again? It was the second time you were with her." Mina unnie asked.

"Oh, first is at her fan meeting in the Philippines. She knows my best friend, and my best friend was the one who brought me to the fan meet and we just talked shortly. Then the next was during the concert. My best friend invited her too." I said.

I watched as Mina unnie nodded as I tell her the story. I also remembered that they were trainees together back then, so might as well as about her.

"She used to be under JYPE too, right?" I asked.

"Mhm, she parted and now a soloist that you know." Mina unnie said.

"Are you two close?" I asked.

"Hmm, I think so... We've been together with the other girls since then, so it's impossible for us not to know each other or get close. In fact, Chaeyoung is pretty close to her."

"Really?"

"Yup, and Nayeon unnie too. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing... I met her twice already, but I don't know much about her. And when we are together, I just don't know... but there was this... awkwardness between us."

"Oh! Well, maybe that is just for now. It happens sometimes. Somi is good, she's friendly and very kind." Mina unnie said.

After we finished washing the dishes, I told the others that I will be in my room and probably go sleep since I still have to wake up early for tomorrow. As I got in the room, I saw Tzuyu unnie still awake.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting now, unnie? Do you need anything?" I asked as I stand next to her bed.

"Mhm, I think I need some water."

"Anything else?"

She shook her head and I just nodded. I went out to grab some water and saw the others still in the living room.

They asked me if I forgot something so I told them that I just need to get some water for Tzuyu unnie. As I was able to get some water, I went back and gave the glass to her.

"Thank you, Y/N."

"Welcome, feel better soon, unnie."

"I will." as she set the glass on her side table, she laid again and pulled her blanket.

"Do you want me to close your lights?"

"Yes, please." I went to her light and turned it off before going to my bed and climbing up.

"Y/N?"

I was about to lie down when Tzuyu unnie called me. I hummed as a response while I waited for her to speak again.

"I'm a little anxious... This is the first time I feel not well again. Last time, I felt bad because I had to hold the schedule just to take some time to rest. I'm afraid that it will happen again."

"Unnie, it's okay, they will understand if you need to get some rest."

"I know, but it's just hard to tell it to myself sometimes."

"What can I do to help you?"

"Will you sing me a song just to fall asleep? I really can't sleep even if I wanted to."

"That's all? You should have asked me earlier." I said as I left my bed and went to her. I sat down at the edge of her bed and watched her smile.

"Thank you, Y/N, I really appreciate what you're doing to me."

"That's nothing, I want you to get better sooner."

She closed her eyes as I started to sing her a song. I just chose the song my mom used to sing for me whenever I can't sleep.

It helps me not to just fall asleep but also to ease my mind from every thought that is bothering me in my sleep.

I watched Tzuyu unnie as I sing the whole song. After some minutes, I checked if she was already sleeping. As I saw that she was already in her asleep, I went out of her bed and wished her goodnight before going back to my bed.

I looked at her again before I closed my eyes, feeling a little well as I know I was able to help someone that is close to me.