Chapter Ninety-Four

Third Person

It's been two days since the accident. The news about the Twice's newest member being involved in a car accident spread on the internet like wildfire. 

Many of fans have sent prayers and wish that the girl will be better soon. Inside of that, the company releases a statement saying that the girl is already fine and they are just waiting for her to wake up.

But in the meantime, her future schedule will be held and she'll be sitting out from group promotions for three months. That is to give her time to recover from what happened.

Many fans were sad, especially those who already knew her before she became a Twice member. Knowing that not even a year passed when she also got into a car accident where she lost her parents.

Meanwhile, the girls keep visiting Y/N when they have no schedules. Jihyo did, she can't help but feel worried and guilty until then, but Chaeyoung and the girls saw it and they told her that it wasn't her fault.

Today, it wasn't just a normal day. Chaeyoung is in the room where Y/N is admitted. She and her mom, even her younger brother. They all wish that Y/N will finally open up her eyes.

And that happened.

Y/N opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is the white unfamiliar ceiling. She stared at it as her memories flashed against her eyes. 

"Ashley..." She said against her breath.

She looked around and found herself on a hospital bed. And that hit her, it wasn't a  bad dream. Not a nightmare or worst imagination. She found her arm in a cast, a few cuts all over her arms, and a bandage on her leg.

"Ashley? Ash, where are you?!" 

The voice had Chaeyoung woke up. As she saw Y/N already awake, she can't feel anything but relief, but it was only a matter of time before Y/N tried to leave her bed.

"Y/N! Hey, you can't leave!"

"No, I need to go back! Ashley needs me!" 

Junghoon and their mom woke up and saw what was happening. Junghoon rushed outside to call a doctor while their mom helped Chaeyoung on Y/N.

"Y/N, please, calm down! You're not fine yet!" 

"No! I need to see Ashley! Where is she? Tell me where is she?!"

The nurses came and they had Y/N calm down as they saw that Y/N has been trying to fight back.

"Y/N, we're sorry."

"N-no, I need to see Ashley," Y/N whispered as the nurses sedated her.

Chaeyoung can't do anything but watch Y/N slip her eyes again. She wants to cry but she needs to be strong too. After the doctor checked Y/N and told them that her vitals are fine, Chaeyoung didn't dare to close her eyes again.

It was already night when Y/N opened her eyes again. Compared to her reaction a while ago, she's a lot calmer now. It was probably because of the sedative that was given to her.

"Y/N." Chaeyoung softly called, afraid that a loud noise will trigger the younger.

"Unnie?"

Chaeyoung smiled as she heard the word. She just knew that Y/N will be fine after this. She has to.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

Y/N didn't speak after. Her mind is floating again and it didn't take much time for Chaeyoung to notice it.

"Hey, listen, don't think too much, right now. You're fine and that's what's more important." Chaeyoung said.

Sensing the comfort and genuine words from the older, Y/N took that chance to say a word.