Chapter Thirty-Four

Jihyo's PoV

We just are watching Y/N's live from her Youtube channel as Chaeyoung got a notification. We didn't expect her to do a live, and we could tell that she didn't know too. While she's also reading comments from her fans, she's eating and all of us can't take away our eyes on our newest member.

"How could she eat and still look adorable!" Sana said as she squeals and stomp her feet.

"Y/N, we love you so much!" Y/N said as she's looking at the laptop. I watched as her eyes shined as she read the comment then she looked straight at the camera with a sweet smile.

"Oh thank you! I love you too. I am very much happy that... I can finally talk to all of you, I mean maybe not personally but soon we'll see each other."

She's so sweet!

"Y/N, where are you right now?' Hmm, where do you think?" Y/N said as she looked at the camera teasingly.

I shook my head while the other girls laughed at Y/N.

Not so long, Y/N answered another question. I was a bit worried as she's more focused on reading the comments from her fans which I understand why. But she's also eating, and I don't think she can enjoy her food that much if she'll focus more on talking.

Y/N then suddenly sang lyrics from our junior, Itzy, which is their debut song.

"I've been hearing it lately, I think it's a trend here in South Korea."

"Oh my gosh, she said it," Nayeon said then we realized what Y/N just said. It's not even the fun part, we started laughing when she paused and looked away from the camera as if she realized what she just said.

But then, she just continued it. There's no point in taking it back anyway.

"You've gone so pretty- Oh thank you!" Y/N replied sweetly after she read the comment.

"Cute." Tzuyu chuckled lightly.

"Are you enjoying South Korea? Yes, of course. Uhm... I met new friends but yesterday, I went out with my best friend, we went to the mall and buy some stuff. You know her, right, my best friend? She's really into Kpop and before I left the Philippines, she brought me on a fan meet... I think it's the one for Somi. Anyway, too much info." Y/N said.

"Even in her live, she talks too much about her best friend," Momo said which made us laugh.

"Ohh, she met Somi already," Chaeyoung said.

Not even a minute, I saw Chaeyoung typing something. Then I heard Y/N laughing which made me look at the TV.

"hi I'm your number one fan commented by kindbutnotsoft. Thank you, that's so sweet." Y/N said after she read a comment.

We all looked at Chaeyoung as we know who would leave a comment like that. And that username, we know who uses that quote.

"You are such a simp, Son Chaeyoung," Momo said bitterly but Chaeyoung just stuck her tongue on Dahyun.

So, since I am back, what are the things you are looking forward to from me? Comment it below and I'll try to read it, but please forgive me, I don't have my eyeglasses with me." Y/N said.

"Go drop some comments!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon said.

"I can't, there are so many viewers commenting too. She won't be able to read it anymore." Chaeyoung said.

"Aishh, come on, don't be such a killjoy!" Tzuyu said.

"What else do you wish to do in South Korea?' I want to go to some theme park. Yeah, I want to go there." Y/N said.