Chapter Eighty

Third Person

It's already night and Y/N was happy to eat dinner with Chaeyoung's family. Aside from the food that she enjoyed without a doubt, she was also more than happy to feel like she was part of their family.

The table wasn't quiet and just full of waves of laughter and stories, just like in the dorm or the one she used to have before.

It's time to end the day, Y/N is already in the guest room. She was in the bathroom and doing her usual routine before she sleeps when she heard the door outside open up.

"Unnie? Do you need anything?" Y/N asked.

She didn't get an answer. As she went out, she saw the mother sitting on the bed.

"Aunt Son! I thought it was Chaeyoung unnie."

"She's still downstairs and helping Junghoon. I just came here because I thought you'll be tired after the long day. I am surprised you survived until the end of the night, you have a very long energy."

Y/N giggled as she left the bathroom and went to bed. She sat across from Chaeyoung's mom and she looked at her with a smile.

The younger can't deny that she feels the motherly love of Mrs. Son. The way she treats Y/N is very surprising to the younger. But she's happy tho, very much happy. She just thinks, maybe she misses her mom so much, and that's why.

"Also, I wanna check if you're doing good here. Do you need more pillows? How about the air conditioning? Some blankets or-"

"I've got everything, aunt son. Don't worry. I feel much more welcome, I might not leave this house anymore if you'll keep treating me like a princess." Y/N joked as she laughed.

"Well, Chaeyoung told me how you grew up in your family. I just want to make you feel welcome."

"Oh no, don't feel pressure on that. I can survive as long the house has great food." Y/N joked again.

The mother is just staring at Y/N fondly with a huge smile on her lips.

"You know, you can always come back here anytime you want. I'll be more welcome to let you in. And even if you have a problem, just come back here."

"Oh thank you, aunt Son. I didn't really expect this warm welcome. You're treating me like a family, no wonder why Junghoon feels safe with you."

"That's all I can do."

"It's more than just that, I'm sure Junghoon feels very lucky he has you and Chaeyoung unnie. I kinda know what it feels like to lose your loved ones. I mean, our story might be different but one thing about we felt that time, we felt like no one is with us."

"I guess we are both lucky. He has you and Chaeyoung unnie. I have aunt Kris since my parents died."

"And now you have us too, also the girls."

"I know."

A moment of silence occurred, but it was a calm silence. Smiles are pulling their lips as they both wonder.

"Can I hug you goodnight, Y/N?"

Y/N was surprised but she smiled.

"Of course, I'm glad you asked." Y/N chuckled as she comes to Mrs. Son.

It wasn't a normal hug or a normal goodnight hug. It's more than that and Y/N could feel it. She felt once again as if she was being hugged by the mother she grew on.

A knock suddenly heard around the room then Chaeyoung walked in. She saw Y/N and her mom hugging which made her feel nervous but as she saw Y/N's peaceful smile, she sighed in relief knowing her mom didn't say anything. Especially since they already talked about it.