Chapter Fifty-Five

Chaeyoung's PoV

As Y/N finished her schedule, we left the building and let manager Kris drive us back to the dorm. While waiting to get to our dorm, I noticed that Y/N became silent.

I looked at her and realized she was sleeping. It must be because she used so much energy not just in her practice but also while we are talking.

I can't still believe how happy she is when she found out about Mina and me. I am so glad too about how fast she accepted it.

I sighed and moved closer to her so she could rest her head on my shoulder while we are still on our way.

"This is the first time she slept right away. She's probably really tired, I really tried to tell her not to come to the building, but she was persistent." Manager Kris said.

"So does her sister, they said." I chuckled as I looked at Y/N.

"When do you plan to tell her?" Manager Kris asked which made me look at her.

"Soon, I'm just trying to gather some courage. It's not easy, you know."

"I understand, what matter is she's with you now."

I smiled and nodded at Manager Kris. After almost an hour, we arrived at the dorm. Could have been earlier if we didn't get into traffic.

I looked at Y/N who was still sleeping, I wanted to just let her sleep but we are already at our destination so I had no choice.

"Y/N, wake up. We're already in here." I said as I rock her gently.

"Y/N..." I sighed as she only moved but was still asleep.

"Y/N, come on."

"It's really hard to wake her when she's tired. That's why she doesn't really sleep in the car." Manager Kris sighed.

"Y/N." I called as I give it another try which worked as Y/N hummed in response.

"We are here."

"I'm just going to sleep here, unnie." Manager Kris and I laughed as she said that, tho her eyes are still closed, she was probably half awake already.

"Y/N, you can't. Manager Kris needs to go, and sleeping here won't be comfortable for you. Just continue your sleep in your room." I suggested.

Y/N didn't reply and I almost want to give up when someone knocked on our window it was Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie.

I opened the door and went out as I saw them. I told them the situation and they asked why we were taking so long.

"Are you sure you can carry her, unnie?" I asked Jeongyeon unnie and she said she'll do it.

"Of course!" Nayeon's unnie gets the grocery from her as that's the reason why they were outside before the manager's car.

I watched them as I also covered Y/N's head so she won't hit her head on the hood. As Jeongyeon unnie successfully carried Y/N on her back, we bid goodbye to manager Kris.

Nayeon unnie walked first while I walk behind Jeongyoen unnie so I could support them.

When I looked at Y/N, she was smiling ear to ear which made me shake my head.

"What happened?" Jihyo unnie asked as they saw us, especially Y/N at Jeongyeon's back.

"Someone's lazy to take a walk," I said which made Y/N open her eyes.

"No, I'm not, I'm sleeping then I felt I was floating," Y/N said as she yawned.

"Do you want me to carry you up to your bed?"

"It's okay unnie, I can take it from here. Thank you!" Y/N said as she gets from Jeongyeon unnie's back and hugged her.

"I'll just take a nap, unnies," Y/N said then she walked upstairs to her room.

While Y/N went to her room, I helped Nayeon unnie to put down the groceries before I went to Mina's room.

As I entered, I saw her in front of her computer, which is the usual thing she does when she has nothing important to do.

I can see that she was so focused on what she was doing which is why I decided to walk quietly behind her and kissed her head.

She quickly turned as she felt my kiss and looked up at me on me surprised.

"Oh, you're back! How was your time with Y/N?" She asked.

I grabbed a chair and put it next to her while she looked at the screen again.

"Great, you'll be happy to know what happened," I said and watched her frown as she was still smiling. She let go of her keyboard and faced me.

"Okay, tell me what happened?"

"She already knew about us."

It took a minute before she processed what I said. Mina's smile grew bigger as she held my hand.

"Really? What did she say?"

"She was so, so, so happy. You should have seen how happy she is, at first she asked me if I am in love, she's hesitating to ask me but then she did and then she said I look so in love with you."

"What? She said that?"

"Mhm, I was really happy, Mina. She's so happy for us."

"Oh my, that surely made me happy too. Where is she?"

"She's in her room, she said she'll take a nap. I guess she used too much energy being excited while I tell her some of our stories."

"You did not!"

"Why, she's so happy hearing it. She wished the best for us too. And, she thinks I am so lucky to have you, which is true by the way."

"Aww, that's so sweet. At least she knows now. The next thing she has to know is about the two of you." Mina said.

"I know, she'll know about it... I will tell her once I got ready."

"I will be much happier to hear that, my love. But I am glad too that she knows about us already. I can't imagine how things will be different now."

"I know, but even if it will be different, we'll stay the same, right? I will always love you, and you will always love me too."

"That's true."

I smiled and kissed her hand that was holding me before kissing her on her lips.

"I'll just go to my room, I won't disturb you anymore. Enjoy your time."

"Thank you, I'll go out after this, I promise," Mina said.

I kissed her again before leaving her room to go to my room and continue the rest of the day.