Chapter Eighty-Two

Your PoV

Just right after I finished helping Jihyo unnie, I went straight to my room. I walked to my bed and sat down as I let my eyes rest for a bit. The past few days I am with Chaeyoung unnie and her family, I can I that I really enjoyed it.

I didn't expect the warm welcome they gave me. Actually, I feel like I am not even a visitor there. More like another home.

I sighed in relief as I dipped into my bed. I get my phone and I decided to just make myself fall asleep with it. 

As I was scrolling through my phone, I saw photos of the unnies that they posted the past few days. I had a smile on my lips as I keep on swiping the screen of my phone.

While I am checking the other unnies posts, I got a message from Ashley. I checked it and saw she sent some links.

A Twitter post from a fan account appeared as I clicked the link that Ashley sent to me. I just shook my head and grin when I saw a picture of me with Chaeyoung unnie with Junghoon. 

It was taken on our third day when we decided to buy midnight snacks. I didn't think someone saw us because it was already night at that time.

I checked on the comments and can't help but smile bigger as I read the comments.

'Why does Y/N always with a Twice member???'

'With Twice member and their family member? What's going on??'

'Y/N be going everywhere as if her debut is not yet coming around.'

'Now with Son siblings? Lol, she's so cute!'

'Y/N and Chaeyoung look so small next to Chaeyoung's brother'

'Chaeyoung being the smallest but the oldest!'

'Why are they giving siblings vibes tho?'

'Pjs outside? Do they all live in one house or they are living next to each other? lmao'

I set my phone on my nightstand and lay on my bed completely, I didn't think of changing clothes since I started to feel my eyes getting heavy until I finally fall asleep.

___________________

I woke up and the first thing I did was to check the time. It's been two hours since I fell asleep. It's already night. I wonder if Tzuyu and Dahyun unnie came back already.

I changed my clothes before going out and started hearing voices downstairs. 

"Hi Y/N!" Tzuyu unnie said as she stepped as I walked in the living room.

"There, you woke her up." Chaeyoung unnie said making me smile.

"It's okay." I looked around and noticed Mina and Jihyo unnie are no longer around. probably they already left to see their idol friends. 

I sat next to Tzuyu unnie as I yawned.

"How was your date?" I asked as I looked at Tzuyu and Dahyun unnie.

"Oh don't be jelly, Y/N."Tzuyu unnie said which made me laugh as I threw my head back.

I just shook my head, after a minute Sana and Nayeon unnie came out from the kitchen.

"Guys, let's eat, food is ready." 

"Is that the food from Chaeyoung's mom?! I'm sure I'll be going to eat a lot!" Dahyun unnie said as we walk to the kitchen.

As we started eating, my phone chimed, I looked at who is it and saw that it was a message from Ashley. I thought it was another post she saw but it's something else.