Chapter Sixty-Eight

Third Person

After settling with all the food they ate, some of the girls decided to go back to their room while the others stayed more minutes in the living room.

Y/N went back to her room as she wants to get some sleep even tho her schedule tomorrow will start in the afternoon.

When Tzuyu is just about to enter, Chaeyoung stopped her.

"Can I?"

Tzuyu nodded and let the older enter their room. She let them have their own time so they could talk freely. But as soon as the others heard that too, they went outside Y/N and Tzuyu's room as they had the urge to listen to their conversation.

"Unnie, can you wake me up if you woke up early tomorrow," Y/N said unaware that it was not Tzuyu who entered their room.

As Y/N came out of the bathroom, she saw Chaeyoung sitting on Tzuyu's bed. She stopped halfway then she decided to climb onto her bed as if she didn't see Chaeyoung.

"Y/N, can we talk?" Chaeyoung asked as she saw Y/N seems not amused that she was in their room.

"Depends, are you going to yell and cut me off again? Coz if yes, maybe we should just forget about it and move on." the younger said as she tucked herself under her blanket.

"No, I promise, I won't. Yes, I just want to forget how mean I was to you. But I know I can't make you do that, I hurt you... I'm sorry. We can't move on unless I say my sorry to you and you completely forgive me."

Chaeyoung sighed as she left Tzuyu's bed to go to Y/N's.

"Look, I know I was so mean last night. I made you feel things I shouldn't have. I didn't even let you explain. I just thought you don't want to be with us that's why you chose to practice alone. And I was so worried too, you could hurt yourself, Y/N. What if you get sick or worse? I want you to prepare with us, and face the comeback with us."

"I'm sorry, I know that none of what I said is an excuse for yelling at you. I regret what I did. I could have talked to you in a nice way, but I chose to yell at you. I'm really sorry... I promise I will never yell at you again."

A moment of silence occurred as Chaeyoung stopped. Chaeyoung looked at the younger hoping she'll say another word before Chaeyoung leaves the room.

"I'm sorry that I lied," Y/N said as she kept her head low.

"You're right too, I shouldn't have put aunt Kris onto this. But I did that not because I don't want to be with all of you. Believe me, unnie, I really want to. But when I was watching us... I don't know... I thought maybe I don't deserve to be with all of you."

"That's not true."

"I know, I just...sometimes, I overthink. What if I mess with you? What if in the middle of the performance, I missed? People would laugh at me."

"Y/N, you could have asked us..."

"I want to... But I was too shy to come to all of you. I want to go with you that day, but when I saw you were not in your mood, I thought maybe I should just do it on my own. That's why I asked aunt Kris to cover me up. And It kinda works, so I thought maybe I could do it the other day. But believe me, that's the last time I am going to do that. Aunt Kris also told me that I can't ask her anymore to do that."

"Y/N..."

"Unnie, I know I lied. I didn't want that too. I don't know what got to me that day, I'm sorry I made you think I don't like to be with all of you. But I didn't mean that."

"I know, Y/N. I'm sorry too."

"I forgive you. You know, I wanted to talk to you when we are practicing you seem not fine. I thought if you ever thought what I was thinking the other day. But I was hurt too, that's why I don't have a choice but to wait till this time comes."

"I'm sorry again."

"It's all fine now, unnie. Thank you for listening to me."

"I will always know... All of us, Y/N. You can come to us whenever you feel overwhelmed." Chaeyoung said.

Y/N sighed as she nodded. Chayoung smiled making the younger smile too. With that, Chaeyoung took it as a signal. She scooted closer to Y/N and hugged her.

"I just got too worried, please don't do that again."

"I know unnie, I won't again, I promise."

Chaeyoung smiled again knowing she already fix her relationship with her sister. That's all she wants, after all. She kissed Y/N's head before breaking the hug. She looked at the younger and remove the hair on Y/N's face.

"I've missed you, you know?"

Y/N chuckled as she knows to herself that she did miss Chaeyoung too.

"I know, I saw you checking on me while on practice. Mina unnie will kill me if she finds out I'm stealing her girl's attention."

Chaeyoung laughed and shook her head.

"She won't, she knows I'm you're number one fan."

"Are you?" Y/N asked as she thinks as if she was checking it in the back of her mind.

"Yah! We just didn't talk for almost a day and you already found someone to replace me?"

"I'm just joking unnie. I've missed you too. Let's just forget what happened and leave it all behind."

"I think so too."

______________

After that, everything went back to normal... or so most of the things. Chaeyoung went out of her room as she felt thirsty. Everyone is already sleeping since they have a schedule for tomorrow.

When she arrived at the kitchen, she saw the lights are on, and there, she saw Mina eating.

"You're still up."

"I got hungry."

Chaeyoung's thought of getting water slipped off her mind. She sat next to Mina and saw she was eating the ice cream she bought.

"I already talked to her... I realized how harsh I was to her."

"I know, I heard it."

"I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. I was so dumb that night."

"You were, but it's okay. I still love you."

Chaeyoung smiled as she looked at Mina.

"I'm sorry again. I know I've been messing up lately, especially to you. You just want to help."

"Chae, It's normal to mess up sometimes. What's important is you learn from it and won't repeat it again."

"I know, but I think It's getting often, and I am already becoming a problem to you."

Mina chuckled as she face Chaeyoung.

"Even if you're the only problem I have in my life, I won't ever drop you," Mina said as she cupped Chaeyoung's cheeks.

Chaeyoung held Mina's hand and looked at her.

"I'm so lucky to have you. I love you very much, Mina."

"I love you too. Always, remember that, okay?"

"Yes ma'am!"

Chaeyoung chuckled and leaned toward Mina to kiss her. It was only supposed to be a short but meaningful kiss but it turned to passionate and long as Mina snaked her arms around Chaeyoung and the younger put her arms around Mina's waist.

"I guess I know now why Y/N loves that ice cream. It tastes good." Chaeyoung said.

"Makes it better on my lips, right?"

"Absolutely," Chaeyoung replied as they both chuckled and shared another kiss.