/Chapter Fifteen/

Third Person

A few days have passed and Y/N is slowly getting used to her schedule. Waking up at five, arriving at the building before seven, starting her dance lessons, lunch, and then proceeding with her vocal lessons and ending her schedule at three. It's Sunday, and Y/N doesn't have a schedule which means she can finally have time with her members which the members are looking forward to. The members waited days on it, Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon knew that Y/N's free day is Sunday so they asked their manager about it. 

But then, they didn't expect that the younger has a different plan for her free day. It's breakfast and everyone is in the dorm since it's Sunday. They are talking about their plan for the whole day, and that includes going out if they may. It sounds simple but it's still a good time for them to be together before the busy days will come.

While eating, and the other girls are talking, Y/N's phone chimed. She checked it, quite confused as she didn't think her manager would text her knowing it was her off day. But as she saw the text, it was from her best friend.

________________________________

ashleyyy

girl guess who just landed?

hahahaha!

I'm gonna head to my apartment now

do you have some time? let's hang

______________________________

"Oh no," Y/n uttered as she read the message of her best friend.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked as she noticed Y/N went silent and not listening to them.

"Uhm, nothing. excuse me." Y/n said as she left the room to go to her room. Tho the others didn't notice it, Jihyo saw Y/N head to her room. When she looked at Chaeyoung and asked her what was wrong, the latter just shrugged.

Y/N arrived in the room, she called Ashley also because she was excited to hear her best friend.

["Hey girl! wassup?"]

"Ash! Hey, you didn't tell me that you're flight was today!"

["I wanted to surprise you, of course! So, what? Are you free? I'm just going to my parent's company. then I'll go back to my apartment."]

"Ugh! I wanted to, it's actually my day off now."

["Really? That's great! Where should I pick you up? I'll see you at three?"]

"Ash, I want to. You know that I miss you so much. But the unnies are also planning to go out."

["Oh, well is that so, we can move it soon."]

"I kinda want to meet you too. I have so much stuff to tell you. But I can't also say no to the unnies."

["Y/N, it's alright. That's twice, If I were you, I would leave you for them."] Ashley said as she laughed on the other line.