Synopsis

Synopsis

Weliza Macaraeg never thought that werewolves are real until the night that those creatures attacked her and her friends. Until then, wherever she goes, wolves are following her. Little she didn't know that these wolves aren't just playing around because they want something from Weliza, something that she only possess.

When the wolves almost caught Weliza, Jack Lupus entered the scene. This man's identity is unknown. The only thing that was sure is he's not a typical weird guy. Jack is a special one with a unique pair of enchanting blue eyes.

When Romulus—the big black wolf— played as a villain, a wolf from the prophecy seems to be his nemesis. Romulus' main reason to rise from his grave is for a revenge and to continue to rule every being.

In the end, will Jack and Weliza save both humans and werewolves before the moon fell? Could they unveil the face of the wolf in prophecy? Or it will be too late when they realize that they can't be as one?

+++

Story Status: COMPLETED (Under Editing)

Date Started: MARCH 9, 2020
Date Finished: APRIL 30, 2021

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING: Errors ahead, the writer isn't a pro.

---

If you have some spare time, you can talk to me at,

Twitter/Instagram : @princej4ck_

Facebook : Jack Cdfflr WP

Take care everyone!