Ch.1: Pilot

*Flashback- Snow White and Prince Charming Story*

It was a beautiful day, as Prince Charming galloped his horse through everything imaginable to get to Snow White, only to see, when he got to the forest where she lived with the dwarfs, her in a makeshift coffin.

"You're too late," one of them informed him.

"No. No," Charming said and looked down at her in the see-through coffin. "Open it."

"I'm sorry. She's gone," another one informed him.

"At least let me say goodbye," Charming said.

They took the lid of the coffin off and Charming looked at her for a moment, before kissing her.

After kissing her, she awoke.

"You," she stated. "You found me."

"Did you doubt I would?" Charming inquired. "You'll never have to worry. I will always find you."

"Do you promise?" she asked him.

Later, they got married. After their vows and "I do's" though, The Evil Queen interrupted by walking in.

"Sorry I'm late," The Evil Queen said, before walking down the aisle towards where the Charmings stood. When a couple guards ran towards her, she magically threw them aside.

"The Queen. Run," one of the dwarfs told Snow White and Prince Charming, but Snow White unsheathed Charming's sword and pointed it towards The Evil Queen.

"She's not a Queen anymore. She's nothing more than an evil witch," Snow White said.

"No, no, no. Don't stoop to her level. There's no need to," Charming told her, taking the sword from her. Then he spoke to The Evil Queen. "You're wasting your time here. You've already lost. I'm not going to let you ruin this wedding."

"Oh, I haven't come here to ruin anything," she informed him. "On the contrary dear, I've come to give you a gift."

"We want nothing from you," Snow White told her.

"But you shall have it," The Evil Queen replied. "My gift to you is this happy, happy day. But tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows. Now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you forever. And out of your suffering, will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it's the last thing I do."

The Evil Queen began to walk away, but stopped and turned around, when Charming said, "Hey!" Then Charming threw his sword towards her, but she disappeared in a cloud of gray mist.

Seven or eight months later, they went to Rumpelstiltskin whom they had imprisoned and he informed them that everything they all love will be ripped from them and that their prison will be time, but a stranger will come to town and then "the final battle will begin."

Afterward, a group of selective people were gathered around the table in the palace, trying to figure out a way to stop it, but soon, they found out that there was no way to stop it, because the Dark curse happened anyway. And so, Storybrooke, Maine was made.

*Present*

In the present day, for so many years, Snow White was now Mary Margaret and a kindergarten teacher. Prince Charming was now John Doe and in a coma state. Because of everyone except Rumple and The Evil Queen being imprisoned by time, not knowing who they really were, no one except Rumple and The Evil Queen, now known as Regina Mills, knew who he really was. Rumple was now known as Gold and had a Pawn Shop and Regina was now the Mayor of the town. Mary Margaret always visited John Doe, though.

It was a dismal night, as a human Katherine suddenly appeared in a town she didn't recognize, in the middle of the road. She still had the ascendant in hand from the 1994 prison world she'd just escaped. She had no idea where she was, but she knew she needed to find out where. That's when she saw a sign that said Welcome to Storybrooke, on the side of the road. Even though she was injured from her time in the prison world, she began to limp down the road. Her plan was to get herself taken care of at the nearest hospital and then find out where the hell she exactly was and what kind of town this was. She'd never heard of Storybrooke before in her entire life. That was saying something, considering how old she'd been as a vampire.

After she'd tended to herself at the only hospital she saw was in town and had found a change of clothes at a clothing store that was obviously closed at this hour, she began walking through town. That's when she saw that there was a small motel. So, she entered the motel and approached the counter.

"I'd like a room," she informed the elderly lady, once she and the other girl had stopped their argument.

When Granny asked her what kind of room, she told her that she'd like a square.

"How long will you be staying?" Granny asked her.

"A week," she said, not really knowing how long she'd be staying here, but a week sounded reasonable enough.

After she questioned her of her name, Granny handed her a key, in which Katherine took.

"Welcome to Storybrooke."

A guy came up to the counter, obviously having overheard.

"That's a lovely name," he commented, before Granny handed him some cash she knew he was there for.

"It's all here," Granny assured him.

"I'm sure it is," he replied. Then he looked at Katherine. "Enjoy your stay, Katherine."

She watched him leave, before turning to Granny.

"Who was that?"

"Mr. Gold," Ruby informed her, as she looked out the window.

"He owns this place," Granny informed her.

"This place?" she inquired, referring to the motel.

"The town," Granny clarified for her.

Katherine didn't have anything to say to that.

"Thanks for letting me stay here," she said, before going up to her room that she'd be staying in.

Once she'd layed down, she fell asleep.