Ch.54: It's Not Easy Being Green

Robin was having a drink, while Regina stood not far away at Granny's.

When Tink walked in and saw his tattoo, she went over to Regina.

"It's the lion tattoo. It's what was prophesized. He's your soulmate."

"I know. I saw it yesterday."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"Well, right now I have better things to do than to gossip about boys."

Robin went over to where they were, and Tinkerbell stepped away to stand next to her.

"Care for a drink?" Robin asked, a few shot glasses with a drink in them in hand.

Tink took one.

"I do hope I didn't upset you yesterday," Robin told Regina.

She didn't know what to say, so she instead introduced them. "Uh, Robin Hood. Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell, Robin Hood."

They set their drinks down and shook hands.

"I've been wanting to meet you for a very long time," Tink told them.

"And no, you didn't upset me," Regina assured him. "I just found a clue trail that needed to be followed, one that didn't lead anywhere. I don't day drink."

"Ah, well, um, perhaps some evening then."

Robin walked away and Tink went to stand in front of her.

"What was that all about? Didn't you learn anything from the last time you screwed this up? If you had been open to the possibility of love when you first saw him, maybe your life wouldn't have turned out so..."

"So" what?" Regina questioned. "How did my life turn out?"

"Why am I even bothering?"

Tink walked off.

A moment later, Zelena entered.

Katherine was going to go after her, but Snow told her not to, so she didn't.

Zelena began to step towards them.

"Don't come any closer," Charming threatened.

"Don't worry. I'm not here for your baby. Not today, anyway."

She began to walk in the other direction.

"Then why are you here?" Regina asked.

Zelena turned to her.

"Now that my cover's blown, I can finally pay a visit to my little sister."

"Who the hell are you talking about?" Regina asked.

"Why, you, of course, Regina."

"I'm an only child."

"Cora lied to you, Regina. I'm your sister. Half, if you want to get technical."

"Why should I believe anything you say?"

"Well, you shouldn't. It's a lot to swallow. Which is why I've brought a gift to help."

Regina chuckled.

"I don't want a gift from you."

"Oh, but you shall have it. My gift to you is this happy, happy day. Use it to dig into our past, Regina. You need to learn the truth and you must believe it. And then meet me on Main Street tonight. Say, sundown."