Ch.35: Tiny

It was a beautiful day, as Katherine answered the door, when Rumple used his cane to knock on the door.

"Are you ready, Miss Pierce?" he asked.

"Almost," Katherine said, and packed a few other things into a bag that was on the floor.

Henry went to stand behind her close by.

"Do you think it'll be cold where we're going or warm?" he asked her.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to bundle up. You never know the weather in New York," she replied, having been in New York a long time ago.

"I thought the terms of our agreement were clear. You owe me a favor. You alone," Rumple reminded her.

"I'm not leaving him here with Cora running about, so we both go or we both stay," she replied stubbornly.

After a moment of consideration, Rumple looked at Henry and then back at Katherine.

"Then we'll have to purchase another plane ticket. Won't we?"

"Wait. We're flying?" she inquired of him.

"Don't worry. I'm covering the expenses. Even the new ones," he assured her.

"You're very generous, aren't you?" Charming commented, as he came down the stairs. He then handed Katherine a small duffel bag and turned to Rumple. "Alright, Gold. You're going out there with Katherine and Henry. If anything happens to them—," he began, but Rumple cut him off.

"Then you'll what? Cross the town line? And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?"

"This isn't a threat. This is a request," Charming clarified for him. "Take care of them."

"I promise no harm will come to them," Rumple assured him. "After all, we have a deal."

Soon after packing, Katherine was in the passenger seat of Rumple's car, Henry in the back. The potion on the shawl worked and he drove them out of town.

"We're going to find my son," Rumple said, after clarifying to Katherine that it had worked. That he remembered and knew who he was.

Charming was finishing up putting his gun holster on, as Snow watched him.

"You like that holster, don't you?"

He chuckled at that.

"I miss carrying a sword."

"Well, it looks good on you," she complimented.

"Come on. LeRoy has the dwarfs on Cora watch. I've got eyes everywhere, but they could use your help."

Charming helped her put on her coat.

"Really? How hard can it be to find a powerful sorceress in a small town?" Snow asked.

Regina was about to knock on the door, when the door opened to reveal Charming and Snow.

"Apparently, not very hard," Charming said to Snow's question, seeing Regina.

"Regina. You're back," Snow said.

"I know you think I'm responsible for poor Doctor Hopper's death—," she began.

"He's alive," Charming informed her.