Ch.58: Kansas

While Snow was having the baby, Charming in the room with her, Katherine and Regina had just created a protection spell.

"You really think this protection spell will hold her off?" Katherine questioned, since Zelena was so powerful.

Regina walked over to where Katherine was.

"Depends on if your brand of magic is stronger than hers. If it is, no one wielding dark magic will be able to get in here."

"That doesn't sound like a vote of confidence."

"It isn't. But we're out of options."

Katherine heard Hook from behind her.

"Pierce?"

She turned around to look at him.

"I heard the little royal was on his way."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here right now."

"I want to help."

"If you really wanted to help, you would have told me when Zelena cursed your lips."

"I had no choice. She threatened you and everyone you care about. I was trying to help."

"Telling me what was going on would've been help."

"And a death sentence for the boy."

"Henry's safety is me and Regina's concern and everyone else's. Not yours. Which is why I'm taking this fight to Zelena. This ends today."

She turned around and began to walk down the hallway, when Charming came out of Snow's hospital room, closing the door.

"Katherine, wait. You don't have to do this alone."

"Yeah, I do. You need to stay with Mary Margaret," Katherine replied, standing in front of him.

"Yeah, I know, but you need help. Take Hook. He's going with you." Charming turned around to look at Hook. "You're going with her." Then he turned around to look at Katherine again.

"Thought you didn't trust me, mate."

He turned to look at Hook again.

"Zelena backed you into a corner, you did the best you could."

Hook approached and looked at Katherine.

"See? Even the Prince gets it."

"I'm sorry. I'm doing this alone," Katherine told Charming.

"No, you're not. This isn't about you. It's about all of us."

"What is he going to do? I have magic. He's got one hand," Katherine argued.

"You know I'm good in a fight," Hook commented.

"At the very least, he can draw fire," Charming said.

"What, now, I'm cannon fodder?" Hook inquired.

"Fine. He can come," Katherine said, but wasn't happy about it. It wasn't the fact exactly that he wouldn't be much help in a magical fight, but the fact that she didn't want to see him get hurt during a fight with Zelena.

"Fair enough," Hook commented. "Shall we?"

"Hang on. Give me a sec," Katherine replied, seeing LeRoy and Henry down the hall. She approached. "Hey, kid."