Ch.62: Rocky Road

It was a beautiful day, as Robin walked Roland through the streets.

When they entered the ice cream place, they ordered some ice cream, as usual.

The ice cream lady got the ice cream and gave Roland an ice cream cone.

"Rocky Road for the little man."

"Thank you," he replied.

"You're welcome," she replied with a smile. She handed Robin his. "And his dashing father."

He took his from her.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you. Seeing a happy family like yours in here really warms my heart."

Roland and Robin left the ice cream shop with their ice cream cones.

Hook, Elsa, and Katherine were at Gold's shop.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I've never seen her before in my life," Rumple told Katherine and Hook.

"So, how'd she end up inside your urn? Inside your secret vault of terror?" Katherine questioned him, thinking there was more to the story than he was admitting.

"Look, if you really wanna know how she wound up there, she's standing right beside you, Miss Pierce. Why don't you simply ask her?"

"She did. But I can't remember. Something happened to my memories," Elsa informed him.

"Well, an all-too-common affliction around these parts. Pity. But as you can see, many objects fall into my possession. Urns, necklaces, all manner of things. I can't know the history behind all of them."

"Only if there's something in it for you. Right, mate?" Hook interjected.

"Yeah, well, that may have been true once. But recently my life has been turned upside down. I've lost a son. I've gained a wife." He looked over at Belle whom had been standing there silently next to him the entire conversation. He looked at Hook again. "So, you might say I've decided to turn over a new leaf."

"Don't forget. I can tell if you're lying," Katherine reminded him.

"How about I do you one better?" he said, looking at Katherine. "Let's simply have Belle use the dagger on me." He looked at Belle.

"No. No, Rumple, you don't have to do that."

"No, no, no, Miss Pierce wants proof. And I'm happy to cooperate."

Rumple looked at Katherine.

"Fine," Belle replied. She took the dagger out of a box and sighed. "I command, you, Dark One, to tell them the truth."

"The truth is just as I said. I had no idea there was someone inside there. I know nothing of Elsa. Or her sister. But I wish you the best of luck finding her."

Snow and Charming had a meeting with everyone called a mayor side chat meeting to discuss the wall and other things.

Regina sat next to Henry whom was on a stool at Granny's, having a cup of hot cocoa with cinnamon. Regina put a bunch of comics by him.

"I didn't know which ones you were reading these days."

"These are awesome."

She gave a smile when he said that, happy that she'd gotten the right comics.