Ch. 24: We Are Both

After testing the border to see if they could leave by having one of them cross the town line, something happened when LeRoy had Sneezy go across the town line.

Meanwhile, everyone was fixing what the wraith had caused in its quest to try and get Regina's soul the night before. People were panicking, so Hopper had a sign-up sheet for those that needed counselling and Blue and Ruby were helping in other ways. Charming told everyone to meet him there in two hours and he'd have a plan, although he didn't have a plan right now.

In the meantime, Regina was trying to get a candle to light with concentration, trying to figure out magic in this world. She almost got it, but it didn't quite work.

Later that day, after getting her mother's book from Rumple, Regina got her magic back.

When Henry told and showed Charming Jefferson after seeing the hat, Charming got something from Rumple to put on the hat to find Jefferson, in which he did. That's when Charming found out that the enchanted forest still existed, which meant that Katherine had survived. It was just the matter of getting her back. Unlike everyone else, apart from Henry, Katherine had never been to their world, and Charming and Snow knew what dangers were there. Jefferson wasn't much of a help though, since he ran off to who knew where.

After running into Mulan and Aurora, Katherine got captured and was taken to what Mulan called the pit. That's when she met someone else. Someone that came from the darkness of the cave.

Katherine looked at the person in the shadows.

"Who are you?"

"A friend." The person came out from the shadows so she could see her better. "My name's Cora."

She gave Katherine a smile, once she'd introduced herself as Cora.