Ch.10: 7: 15 A.M.

It was a beautiful day, as the stranger began fixing his motorcycle. As he was doing so, he didn't realize that he was in front of someone's place in particular, and the boy he'd seen the other night came up to him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked him.

"Fixing my bike."

"No. I mean here in Storybrooke."

"Just visiting," he answered the boy.

"What's that?" the boy asked, seeing the box on the back of the motorcycle.

"A box."

"What's inside it?"

"Just something I need to do what I came here for."

"I thought you were just visiting," the boy said.

"Doesn't mean I don't have something to do."

Regina came out of the house and saw them talking.

The stranger got on his motorcycle and started the engine.

"Henry!" she called.

"You better get to school," the stranger told him. "Looks like a storm's coming." Then the stranger took off on his motorcycle.

Henry watched him go.

Regina came up to Henry.

"Henry, who was that?"

He shrugged his shoulders in a gesture of "I don't know."

Meanwhile, Katherine was at home having breakfast, when Mary Margaret rushed in, finishing in getting ready to go to the school for her job. She'd slept ten minutes over time and had to get to the school by seven fifteen to help the kids with making their volcano before school started, because there was a science fair, as she told Katherine.

Katherine watched her go.

At about seven fifteen, Mary Margaret was seated at a table at Granny's, when David walked in for some coffee, which Ruby gave him. She pretended to be reading a book, but then David turned around and noticed her there.

"Morning," he greeted her.

"Morning," she replied, looking at him.

"I should go. I'm going to be late for work," he replied.

"The animal shelter, right?" she replied. "How's that going?"

"Oh, well, the apes haven't taken over."

"Yet," she added for him.

He chuckled. "Not on my watch."

They both chuckled at that.

He walked away to leave the diner for work. Katherine walked in and had obviously seen.

"This is making a volcano?" she questioned, as she sat down in front of her.

"I was—," Mary Margaret started.

"I get it," she interjected.

Mary Margaret informed her of his routine every morning. Then she told her, "I just like to come here to see him."

"So, you're a stalker," she commented, half-joking.

"No, not really." Then she thought about it. "Maybe a little bit. I mean it's not like I'm following him. I can't get him out of my head. Love's the worst. I just wish there was a magic cure."

"I know," Katherine replied, knowing somewhat of what that felt like.

Later, Mary Margaret was walking through a trail, when she heard a bird making a sound and found the bird trapped in wire, so she took her to the animal shelter. Because the bird was rare and a part of a flock that formed strong ties to one another, she had to find the flock before they migrated, so she could be with her flock. Otherwise, she'd end up alone forever. David offered to help her with the bird, but she declined, even though there was a storm coming.

Katherine was loading stuff into a car to be ready for the storm, when Regina showed up.

"If you're looking to blame me for the storm, find something else to do," Katherine said.

"I'm here to ask you for help. I need you to look into something for me. Someone's in town. Someone new."

"Yeah, I know. I gave him directions to Granny's the other night," she informed the mayor.

"You talked to him? What did he say?"

"He asked for directions. What's the big deal? Who is he?"

"I don't know," Regina admitted. "I asked around, but no one seems to know anything. There's something about him. Something familiar."

"He must be one of the untold millions you cursed," Katherine commented.

"What?"

"Oh, the curse. Henry's whole thing," she reminded her.

"I need you to find out who he is," Regina told her. "What he wants and what he's doing here."

"You know, there's no law that says someone can't visit Storybrooke," she reminded her.

"This isn't about the law. You're going to do this because I asked you to. And because you'll see it's the right thing to do."

"And why's that?" she questioned her. Katherine never liked being told what to do and she wasn't about to start now.

"Because he was in front of my house, taking an interest in Henry."

When Katherine heard that, she didn't hesitate. "I'll look into him," she assured her. Being a mother herself, she could only guess how Regina felt about someone she didn't know, taking an interest in Henry.

Regina watched, as Katherine got into the car and drove away.

After having a chat with the stranger, he showed her that the box held an old typewriter and the stranger said that he was a writer.

After the storm passed, Mary Margaret and David got the bird back to her flock and both admitted their feelings for one another and that they couldn't get each other out of their heads. Then, the next morning, they kissed. Unknown to them, Regina was in her car and saw everything.