Ch.6: The Shepherd

*Flashback*

After the king's son was killed, the king decided to have his other son take James' place as the knight that would kill the dragon. And so, his living brother became an adopted prince of the king. Then he killed the dragon.

*Present*

After finding out that David wanted her to be with him, Mary Margaret didn't know what to do. So, she told him that she had to think on it.

Katherine walked in to see that Mary Margaret was cleaning quite a lot and she told Katherine about the situation.

"What do I do?" she asked Katherine.

"You need to stop cleaning and have a drink."

Katherine poured them short wine glasses of Bourbon.

"Here's the thing. I don't know a lot about good relationships. The only relationship I ever really had was with someone named Elijah. I made a mistake though and that cost me his trust and our relationship. I let him choose where we stood, and he left town and followed his family to New Orleans. But if you think what you're doing is wrong, it usually is. If you think what you're doing is right, it's usually right. So, do what you want, but I personally say to let him figure out his life before you make a choice," Katherine said, speaking from some personal experience she'd had with Elijah.

When Mary Margaret decided to finally choose to meet him as he wanted her to, he met up with her, but said that he needed to figure things out before he could actually be with her, though he did still have intense feelings for her.

That night, when Katherine was patrolling around town, she caught Graham sneaking out of Regina's house, only to find out that he and Regina have been sleeping around together. The reason that he was sneaking out of the window was because Regina didn't want Henry to know about it, as he informed her.