Ch.52: The New Neverland

It was a beautiful day in Storybrooke. Belle was helping Ariel find her true love, Eric.

"So, if Rumple gave you the right name, he works here," Belle said, once they'd reached the docks where the guy who worked there chopped up fish. "Is that him? Is that Eric?"

"Yes," Ariel replied with a smile. She looked at the way he was chopping up the fish. "Wow. He must really hate me."

"Go on. Go talk to him," she encouraged her.

She approached and he looked and saw her.

"Ariel."

"Eric."

He stopped what he was doing, and they kissed.

They stopped, when there was a sound.

"What's that?" Ariel asked.

"He's back," Belle said.

The Jolly Roger landed and when they all left the ship, there was a crowd of people ready to greet them with a welcome home.

Belle hugged Rumple and then pulled away.

"I told you I'd see you again."

"That's the last time I don't listen to you," Rumple replied.

By now, Katherine had already told them about the dreamshade.

Later, everyone was celebrating at Granny's.

Once it got late, Regina took Henry home and put him in bed.

The next day, Katherine was eating at Granny's, when Rumple came up and told her that he'd made a cure for the dreamshade, and gave her a vial that had a potion.

Katherine thanked him and then drank it, while Rumple went over to where Belle was sitting on a bar stool.