Ch. 42: Second Star To The Right

After Tamara left, he heard a commotion downstairs, so he got dressed and went outside to see Rumple with a shoe over Whale's face.

After Whale got out of there, Rumple and Neal had an argument which soon led to why Neal was still in town.

"And yet you're still here," Rumple reminded him.

"For Katherine's sake. Not yours. As far as I'm concerned, you can leave both of us alone."

When Katherine entered Regina's office with Charming, Snow, and Henry it was unlocked and they didn't see the magic beans, and the alarm wasn't on. When Katherine looked at the alarm, there was an override on it and so they realized that something had happened to Regina and someone had been in the office and taken the beans. That's when Katherine assumed Tamara. So, she went back to the room to go find any evidence on her.

Hook was in the room with Regina whom was tied down on a table, while Greg and Tamara spoke in the next room. Tamara had stolen the beans and Greg gave Tamara the diamond he found on Regina.

"I'm sure he told you a lot of things," Greg said when they were talking about Neal.

"Don't be jealous. When this is all over, this is coming off," she replied, holding up her hand and pointing to her engagement ring from Neal.

"The home field office is gonna have a field day with everything we've found so far," Greg said.

Regina looked at Hook from where she lay on the table.

"Whatever they're offering you, it's not worth it," she told him.

"Well, when they're offering to help me kill Rumpelstiltskin, I'd say it is."

"You trust them? You don't even know who you're working for."

Greg came in with a machine.

"Morning, Regina."

"This part of your mission?"

"No. This. This is personal. This is about my father."

"I already told you. He left town," she told him.

"And yet he never came to find his only son?" He looked at Hook. "Would you mind giving me a hand here? Preferably your good one?"

"Sorry, mate. When you're interested in killing Rumpelstiltskin and not torturing the Queen, find me."

Hook left.

Greg looked at her.

"Well, I guess it's just me and you."

He turned the machine on once he'd hooked her up to it.

"That's supposed to frighten me?" she questioned.

"Well, it should. You see, this is how we deal with your kind. And yes, it's going to be unpleasant. Exactly how unpleasant? That depends on you. Now, where is my father?" he replied, and used the machine to shoot a certain amount of voltage into her.

Katherine knocked on the door, figuring Neal was still home.

Neal opened the door.

"I'm here to search your room for real this time."

"Do I want to know what this is about, sheriff?"