Ch.3: Snow Falls

After Henry insisted on it, Mary Margaret read the Snow White and Prince Charming story to John Doe and he grabbed her hand. She hadn't expected something like that. She had expected that nothing would happen, and that Henry would see that fairytales weren't real. Just fairytales. She told the doctor, but Whale lied to her, saying there was no change. When Mary Margaret left though, he called Regina to inform her that there had definitely been somewhat of a change.

The next day, Mary Margaret entered the diner, where Katherine and Henry were waiting for her. Henry wanted to report about how it went. Mary Margaret informed them, and Henry said that she had to go back and read to him again, so they went back, only to find out that he was now missing. Regina and the sheriff were there.

"What did you do?" Henry asked his mother.

"You think I had something to do with this?" she inquired of her son.

"Well, it is strange that the mayor would be here," Katherine interjected.

"I'm here, because I'm his emergency contact," Regina told her.

"You know him?" Mary Margaret asked her.

"I found him. On the side of the road with no ID. I brought him here."

"The mayor saved his life," Wale interjected.

"Then let's stop talking and get to finding him," Katherine said, and turned around to leave.

"Is that what we're doing?" Regina inquired, which made Katherine turn to look at her. "Just stay out of this. And since I clearly can't keep you away from my son, I'll have to keep my son away from you." Regina took Henry's hand and began to lead him away. She stopped and turned to look at the sheriff. "Sheriff find John Doe. You heard Doctor Wale. Time is precious." Regina walked off with Henry.

After looking at the tape, they realized that he left on his own four hours ago, so they went in search of him in the woods. When they were still looking for him, Henry showed up to help and told Mary Margaret that he's looking for her, but he was really meaning that he was looking for Snow White.

A moment later, the sheriff found his wrist band on a bush and they all saw what he found when he called out to the others that he found something.

A few minutes later, they found him at the river and Mary Margaret saved him, and he woke up, but he didn't know who he was.

At the hospital, Regina dropped a bombshell that she found out that his name was David Nolan. Then Regina took Henry home and Mary Margaret and Katherine went home too.