Ch.37: The Queen Is Dead

When Snow came downstairs, she saw Charming cooking breakfast and then saw a birthday present on the table, so she opened it. It was revealed to be the crown that had once been her mother's. The card said that it was from Johanna whom had been one of her mother's close friends whom had tried to help when her mother had gotten sick.

After receiving the present, she left to go find Johanna.

Charming entered the police station and put his coat on the hanger, only to get knocked out by Hook with a crowbar.

"Apologies, mate. I believe you have something of mine," Hook said after knocking him out. Then he went looking around and soon found his hook and put the hook back on. Then he left the station.

When Snow met up with Johanna, she told her that she found the crown in Gold's shop and knew Snow had to have it. She also said that the flowers in the field that she was working on reminded her of Snow, because they could survive the harshest winters and Snow was born in the harshest winter of all.

When they heard something, Snow went to investigate and found Regina and Cora looking for the dagger. So, Snow went to the station, only to find Charming knocked out.

When Charming woke up, he told her that it was Hook whom wanted his hook and Rumple. Then when he was sitting in the chair, she told Charming that Regina was working with Cora to find Rumple's dagger. Their idea was that Cora wanted it to either use it to control Rumple or use it to become The Dark One herself.

Neal and Henry went inside a pizza shop, while Katherine and Rumple stayed outside, knowing they weren't invited.

"The saddest truth is that the ones closest to us are capable of causing us the most pain," Rumple said. "Not so common ground, miss Pierce. My son and I have some way to go."

"I couldn't agree more," she replied.

"I need you to talk to him. Try and convince him to come back to Storybrooke with me."

"I can try, but it's hard to convince someone that you don't know much about," she replied.

When Neal and Henry went up to the apartment to get Henry's camera, Katherine and Rumple waited downstairs for them.

Suddenly, Katherine felt someone push her out of the way and saw Hook stab Rumple with his hook.

"Time's up, Crocodile. Tick tock. You took Mila, my love, my happiness. And for that, I now take your life."

Katherine got up and, since she wasn't a fairytale character and had magic outside of Storybrooke because of that, she magically threw Hook away from Rumple and knelt in front of Rumple whom was seated on the ground.

"Gold, you alright?" she asked.

Neal and Henry came down the stairs.

"What the hell happened?" Neal asked. He knelt by Katherine. "What's going on?"

"One of your dad's enemies found us," she told him.

"Hook," Neal said, before Katherine could tell him who he was.

"You know him?"

Neal didn't answer, since he was too worried about what Hook did to his father.