Ch.57: A Curious Thing

Robin and Regina were kissing outside a door in a hallway.

Regina pulled away.

"What do you see in me?"

"Hopefully, the same thing you see in me. A second chance. And you're quite a good kisser."

She chuckled and smiled.

"Just wait 'til I actually have my heart back."

"What is that like? I mean, can you..."

"Feel? Yes, I can. Just not fully. It's difficult to explain."

"Then don't." He took her hand and rested it where his heart was. "Use mine for the both of us."

They began to kiss again.

A moment later, the door opened that was a distance away and she pulled away to see her son.

"Henry. Good morning."

"Morning."

He passed by them.

"They're waiting for me. I should go," Regina told Robin.

"Wait," he said, and then kissed her again. He then pulled away. "Good luck."

They kissed again and then pulled away.

He watched, as she left to go inside.

Regina entered the apartment.

Snow noticed how she looked.

"Regina, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you look smitten."

Regina approached where everyone was sitting at.

"Well, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Haagen-Dazs is smitten with your stomach," she replied, since Charming had his hand on Snow's stomach.

Charming took his hand off her stomach after Regina said that.

"Can we get started?" Regina asked them.

"We were waiting for Hook," Katherine told her.

"I don't have time to wait for the handless wonder. We have to figure out how to destroy my sister."

"For once, I agree with Regina," Charming said. "Stopping her plan is the priority."

"There's one thing about this plan that doesn't fit. Regina," Katherine informed them.

"I'm the point of it. So, she can take my life for herself."

"Yes, but this isn't the best plan."

"Well, no one's ever succeeded in traveling through time. Perhaps something from this world makes it possible."

Charming got up from the couch and began pacing a little.

"Zelena's smart. Strategic."

"Yeah, well, so am I," Katherine replied. "We defeated you, because all it took was for me to believe I could break your curse and believe that anything is possible with magic. Before, I knew magic existed and everything else apart from fairytales, but I never took a leap of faith."

"It's the belief," Regina realized. "How did you believe?"

"The storybook and the fact that I'm from the world where anything and everything is possible. Plus, because throughout my lifetime, I've known witches were real because I always dealt with them."