Ch.34: In The Name of The Brother

Katherine arrived at the scene to see a car that had crashed into a tree that had California plates, as well as Hook on the ground. The way he looked, she assumed he'd been hit by the car. She also saw Belle and Rumple there. Knowing Hook as little as she did, she assumed that Hook had been out for vengeance, when he'd gotten ran over.

She went over and knelt by him.

"Hey, beautiful," he greeted through the pain. "I didn't think you'd notice."

"You've got some broken ribs," she informed him.

"That must be why it hurts so much," he replied.

The paramedics arrived and she informed them that someone was in the car and that Hook could wait. She didn't think broken ribs would kill him.

Whale was in his office, having a shot glass of something to drink, remembering his past as Frankenstein, when he was called into the ER.

When Hook woke up, he was in a hospital bed, Katherine in the room, obviously having been waiting for him to wake up.

"Where's Cora?" she asked him, since they'd recently found out that Cora was in town.

"What?" He looked to see handcuffs on his wrist.

She went to stand at his bedside.

"Where's Cora?" she repeated.

"Always Cora in a commanding voice," he replied.

"You have a lot of sore places where I can make you hurt," she threatened him.

He gave a smile at that.

She applied a little pressure to a rib.

"I have no clue where Cora is. She has her own agenda. That's something I'm not interested in. There is something I'm interested in, though. My hook. May I have it back? Or is there another attachment you prefer?"

"You're offer chipper for a guy who failed to kill his enemy. Then got hit by a car."

"Well, my ego may be a little broken, but everything else is still intact."

"Maybe so, but you're chained to a bed and he's immortal, has magic, and you tried to hurt his girl. If I were to pick dead guy of the year, I'd pick you."

Snow, Charming, and Ruby were in the hallway, trying to figure out the passcode on the guy's phone, whom had ran Hook over.

Katherine came up and took the phone and plugged a chip thing into the phone, which helped gain access to the phone. When she looked though, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary about the guy she found to be Greg.

Everyone began arguing and had a bad feeling, since whatever had kept people out of Storybrooke for twenty-eight years was gone. They all knew that anyone could just come in now.

Whale came out and told them that Greg was in very bad condition. Then he asked Rumple to save him, but Rumple refused to do so and left.

Katherine still had the phone in hand, when someone tried calling Greg, and everyone realized that someone was already looking for Greg.