Ch.60: A Tale Of Two Sisters

As Elsa walked from the barn and along a road, it was still dark outside. When she came upon the sign that said what the town was called, Elsa read aloud, saying, "Storybrooke." Then the sign began to turn to ice.

After the party, LeRoy made Sleepy the designated driver, but then Sleepy fell asleep. When he did, LeRoy tried to control the car and then saw someone standing in the middle of the road.

After a few moments, Elsa put her hands towards the car and the front of the van got turned into ice.

The next day, Elsa was walking through town, a trail of ice following her, as she walked. She stopped, when someone on a motorcycle passed. Then she had to get control of her emotions so she wouldn't freeze everything. Then she looked and saw a white wedding dress in the window of a store.

*Flashback*

Elsa had told Anna that she had a surprise for her for Anna's wedding. They went to the town and as they walked up the stairs, Anna said, "You have to tell me. No, don't tell me. Um...a horse and carriage. No, a horse couldn't get upstairs. It's a snow palace, an indoor ice rink, the whole wedding will be on ice. It's an..." Anna opened the door. "An attic."

Elsa stood behind Anna.

"It is, indeed."

They walked inside.

"So, we're here because?" Anna questioned.

Elsa went to where clothing was stored and opened the doors, as she said, "Take a look."

When Elsa stepped aside, Anna saw a wedding dress.

"Is that..."

"Mother's? Yes," Elsa replied.

"You found it."

"Go on."

Anna went over to where it hung. She was about to touch it, but then turned to her sister.

"I don't wanna rip it."

"Then you'll have to put it on carefully."

"You want me to wear it? Of course, you want me to wear it. Why else would we be here?"

Elsa carefully took it off the hanger and held it to Anna and Anna took it, holding it there.

"It's missing something," Elsa commented. Then she held up the necklace which was a six-pointed star. She put it on Anna and said, "There. Something new. To go with something borrowed."

"It's gorgeous. I mean, enchanting. I mean, I love you."

Anna hugged Elsa and Elsa hugged back.

"You're very welcome," Elsa replied and then pulled away. "Now, shall we see it with the dress?"

Anna went behind the curtains to get changed.

"It's so beautiful. And soft. You know I'm going to spill something on it. Maybe only clear beverages at the wedding."

Elsa approached where a wooden desk was at.

"So, about the wedding. Tell me I don't have to walk down the aisle with Sven?"

"He's not the best man, but he is invited," Anna informed her.