Ch.73: Enter Dark Katherine

Although, they went to Camelot to find Merlin to have Merlin get rid of the darkness once and for all, it didn't work. So, when things were all said and done, she brought them all and herself back to Storybrooke, but with her own plans. She was back to her old ways because of the darkness, aiming to hurt people around her. Her being The Dark One, was almost as bad as Rumple. She was back to how she was when she'd been a vampire. They just didn't know what she was planning. Hook believed though, that whatever she may be planning, he could stop her because of their love they had. It had failed though. True love's kiss hadn't worked to bring her back from the darkness. She'd embraced the darkness as part of herself. Now they had to find a different way to save her from it and find out what she was after. The trouble was though, they only knew the human version that had shown up in town a few years ago. They didn't know the version she'd been before appearing in Storybrooke.

It was a dismal night, as Dark Katherine stood in the house that Zelena had once used as her own. Katherine was making plans there. Everyone was trying to find a way to save her from the darkness, but she didn't want to be saved, so she was going to do everything she could to stop them from trying to save her.

Meanwhile, the good guys were trying to figure out what she was planning and how to save Katherine from the darkness. They didn't exactly have any idea though, how to get the darkness out of her. They'd tried to do that in Camelot and that had failed tremendously. They didn't know her before she'd come to Storybrooke, so they only knew her after she'd come to Storybrooke and what she'd told them of her past life, as well as what the book told them. She'd been a bad person as a vampire and now, it seemed, she was reverting back to her old ways. They knew they had to somehow save her from herself, but they also needed to find out what she was planning.

The next night, Katherine found Whale. They were looking for a way to save her. Since she didn't want to be saved, she used Whale as their punishment. Then she captured Ruby and sent a black bird with a note, to Snow.

Snow, Charming, Regina, Robin, Hook, and Henry were thinking of a plan to find out how to stop her, when a black bird came to the window.

After she opened it, Snow took the note and the bird flew away. The note Katherine had sent to them read, You should've left well enough alone. Now Whale has paid the price for your actions. Would you like to see someone closer to home pay the price? This is who I am, so accept it and move on. Snow was the one that read the note out loud to everyone.

While everyone was discussing the issue, Hook left the apartment to go find Katherine. He didn't want anyone closer to home getting hurt. Maybe he could help her.

Meanwhile, Katherine was in the basement of the house with Ruby. She was informing her what her plan was for her. Why she'd taken her.

"Don't worry. As long as they leave me to my own, it will all be over soon," she assured the werewolf. Then she went upstairs to plan for the next step in her plan. She was doing all of this for Hook. She had to fix her mistake. She couldn't let him remember that she'd turned him into a second Dark One. She had to fix it to save him. That memory was the only thing she'd made them all forget. They had to forget so everyone would be spared from Hook's wrath.

She walked over to the table and looked at the dreamcatcher there. Then, because she and Hook were connected by the darkness, she heard Hook calling her name. It sounded desperate, so she magically disappeared from the house and reappeared on a street by her car. That's when she saw him on a rooftop.