Ch.15: Red-Handed

Ruby was in the diner, talking to August whom was talking to her about what the outside world has. Because she was talking to him for too long, Granny was trying to get her to stop.

"Ruby, quit flirting and get over here," she sternly told her.

She finally listened to her and they had an argument, so Ruby told her, "I quit," and left the diner, taking her apron off.

Later, after Whale finished talking to Ruby whom had a luggage bag with her and a leather jacket on, Katherine and Mary Margaret saw her.

When Ruby and Mary Margaret began to talk and Ruby said she quit and was leaving, but didn't know where to, Mary Margaret offered her to stay with them. She accepted, so they walked home together.

The next day, after seeing the way Ruby could handle talking on the phone at the sheriff's station, Katherine gave her a job of deputy.

After Ruby left to get her and herself something to eat, Henry informed Katherine that Ruby was Red Riding Hood and that she didn't know what she was capable of. Then he locked the book up in the bottom drawer of the desk at the station and went to school.

*Flashback*

After thinking that her boyfriend, Peter, was the wolf that had been attacking people and killing people and livestock, Ruby met him in the woods and chained him up.

After Granny found that Snow White was in her bed instead of Ruby and Snow White had the cloak on, Snow White told her where they were and as they searched the woods for them, Granny explained that they came from a family of wolves. Granny was bitten by Ruby's grandfather but eventually everything except for her smell had vanished. Ruby's mother had it too. Granny thought it had skipped Ruby, but it started at 13, so Granny paid a wizard to make Ruby's cloak which kept her from turning.

After they put the cloak on her and she changed back, Ruby found out that she was the wolf and that she had killed Peter.

*Present*

After working for a while at the sheriff's station, Ruby decided to come back to work at Granny's Diner again. So, after apologizing to Granny, Granny let her come back.