Ch.71: The Return/The Dragon

Because Rumple's heart was nearly fully blackened, he enlisted a few villains and they went to Storybrooke to find the author and get him to write them happy endings. That didn't work out very well, though. Especially, when Cruella De Vil kidnapped Henry so she could get Katherine to kill the author to save Henry. Katherine didn't do that, though. Instead, she killed Cruella to save him and they all found out that Zelena was back and pregnant with Robin's child. Rumple still searched for a way to get the author to change his fate though.

Upon Maleficent asking her to, Katherine found her daughter and brought her to her, but her daughter wanted to leave.

When she was at the bus stop, Regina found her and used some of her blood to activate the ink so the author could write their happy endings. Then Regina left.

When Maleficent was looking for her daughter in the truck, Charming driving and Katherine with them, her daughter was a dragon. A very angry one. All she wanted was revenge on Snow White and Prince Charming for past transgressions.

Katherine and Hook were looking at the horizon at the docks until Hook spoke.

"Katherine, I can tell that your heart is uneasy and it's my job, well, I hope it's my job, to protect your heart. Even when no one is physically trying to steal it," Hook told her.

"You don't have to stop me from going after Gold. I'm smarter than that," she assured him, though she was still mad at him for present transgressions. "He didn't turn my heart dark and I'm not going to fall into one of his traps."

"Well, I'm not worried about him getting to your heart."

"We talked about this," she reminded him.

"I talked. You walked away," he reminded her.

They began to talk about it and then she stated, "I like when people find their hearts along the way."

They found her in the woods, still in dragon form, and Maleficent began to approach.

"She looks like me," she said.

"Be careful," Snow warned her.

"She's my daughter," Maleficent said.

Her daughter wasn't in control though, and when Snow followed towards her, the dragon threw her away with her tail and she hit her head.

Hook and Katherine approached in the woods, when they saw Charming with a cloth to the side of Snow's head.

"She hit her head. Hard," Charming told her.

"Stay still," Katherine instructed, and used magic to heal her, and Snow's wound disappeared.

After Maleficent had a little chat with her daughter, she decided to stay for at least a week.

After Regina decided not to have the author write anything, realizing she already had everything she wanted, the author disappeared and went to where Rumple still was, at the shop, and the author began to write a happy ending for him.