Ch.68: Fall

Ingrid stood in the woods, looking at the sky where her spell was starting, when Rumple came to stand by her.

"Well done, dearie. It appears you've won."

"That's big of you. And a welcome change. You're usually so confrontational."

"I prefer reasonable. I'd like to make a deal."

"You have nothing that I want."

"Well, perhaps I do. This spell of yours, when it hits, in a few hours from now..."

"Sundown," she informed him.

"Sundown, yes. It will bring out the darkness in everyone in this town."

She chuckled.

"It will do more than that. They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead."

He gave a smile.

"Not everyone. You'll have what you want, you alone with your sisters, Elsa and Katherine, doing who knows what, and I'll be here, too. Spending every waking moment of my immortal life trying to rip your heart out."

"It seems you do have something to offer," she replied. "What do you want?"

"To leave."

"Didn't we already make this deal?"

"Yes, but I have an eye for a loophole. And I think I've spotted yours. My wife and grandson will be destroyed by this spell. So, I want you to allow them to leave with me. You spare the two of them, I spare you misery. Do we have a deal?"

"Enjoy your trip," she said.

Rumple looked at the spell in the sky.

Elsa used binoculars to look at the spell in the sky from the clock tower, and then stopped after a minute.

"Belle was right. My aunt is actually doing this," Elsa commented.

She passed the binoculars to Snow whom also looked.

"The spell of Shattered Sight," Snow said.

Charming took them from Snow and looked.

"We open the mines and the vaults. We take shelter there."

"This is magic. It doesn't care about ceilings. It's started," Regina told him.

"How long?" Hook asked her.

She looked through the binoculars.

"By sundown." She took them away. "By sundown, everyone in this town will start tearing each other apart."

"Okay. The answer is simple. Let's not be in town," Katherine suggested.

Henry, Regina, Katherine, Hook, LeRoy, Elsa, Charming, and Snow looked at the ice wall at the town line.

"Hardly an elegant solution," Regina commented.

"Nothing wrong with brute force if it works," Katherine replied.

"If we can get over, we can build a frame, take people over one at a time," LeRoy suggested.

"David, be careful," Snow said.

"Yeah, yeah," Charming replied, rope over one shoulder.

OUAT/VD: The Truth Is Out Thereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें