Ch.65: Family Business

Rumple was putting the case that had the hat in it in his safe, which was also where his dagger was. When he heard Belle though, he quickly closed the safe and locked it, before putting the picture on the wall back into place, which was where he hid the safe at.

"Rumple?" Belle called and then entered the front of the shop where he was.

He turned to look at her.

"Belle."

"Hey. I've been looking all over the house for you. Didn't even hear you leave."

"I didn't want to wake you," he informed her. "Just a few things to take care of before we open," he added, pointing behind him.

"Well, whatever it is, it'll have to wait. Katherine called. She needs to see us right away."

Katherine was at the station with Hook, Regina, Snow, Charming, Henry, Belle, and Rumple. When Belle mentioned about wondering how she even got to Storybrooke, Katherine turned and looked at Rumple.

"We were hoping Gold could tell us that. You spent more time trying to get here than anyone. How the hell did she do it?"

"Considering the time I spent on the same task, I'd love to know."

"Does it really matter?" Charming questioned. "I mean, shouldn't we be more concerned about why?"

"Obviously, she needs her for something. But what?"

"Well, that's our next problem," Regina interjected.

"Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the North Woods. We combed every inch of her shop, we tore apart her house. She must have cleared everything out days before," Charming replied.

"Which means she must be hiding something," Hook added.

"But where?" Katherine inquired.

"What about her ice cream truck?" Henry suggested.

"Whoa, Snow Queen has an ice cream truck?" Katherine asked, looking at him.

"I'm a kid. I notice these kinds of things," Henry replied.

Katherine looked at Charming when he spoke.

"Then we split up into groups, we search the town, the woods. Hook, Regina, Katherine, you take the west. Gold, you're with me for the east."

"I think we all know I work best alone," Rumple reminded him.

"No time to argue that," Charming agreed. "Belle, how are you at tracking?"

"Uh, actually, I think I'll be more useful at the library," she replied. "Maybe I can dig something up on the Snow Queen."

Elsa stood up where she'd been sitting in a chair and looked at her.

"I'd like to come with you, Belle, if that's okay. Maybe something about my sister will be there, too. Unless, you'd rather not have the company."

"No, not at all. I would love some."

Elsa and Belle left and then Rumple left.

Belle was in a corner, looking at an old map of Arendelle, when Elsa spoke after examining a bookshelf of books, her back turned to Belle. When she spoke, Belle put the map away.
"There doesn't seem to be anything on Arendelle here. Do you know where to look?"