Ch.16: Heart Of Darkness

After August and Henry had a little chat about the book and faith and so on, and after August left, Henry took the book out of his bag to look at it.

After realizing that he was having blackouts, David went to Archie for help. When he did, he didn't know exactly what he remembered. All he knew was that he and Mary Margaret were in the woods and he was telling her not to kill him. So, he kept the memory to himself, not knowing what to think. Nobody was missing, so that meant he hadn't harmed anyone. Unknown to him, that memory wasn't of the present day. It was back in the enchanted forest when they knew that they were Snow White and Prince Charming.

After receiving the memory, David left.

Later, Katherine went to Gold, asking for his help, wanting to go up against Regina again.

"I thought you didn't approve of my methods," Gold said.

"I approve of your results."

"You're willing to go as far as it goes?"

"Farther," she replied.

"Regina may be powerful, but I think you're more powerful than you know," he replied.

When he said that, she assumed he knew something about her that she didn't know that he knew. Maybe he knew that she had a little magic of her own that she hadn't shared or shown with anyone. Henry was the only one that knew her story, since it was in his book. Ever since her arrival and since her story had appeared in the book, nobody but Henry and herself had read the book. As far as she knew, anyway. But then again, she'd known ever since she first met Gold that he was powerful and seemed to always know something that others didn't. He was a lot like herself when she'd been a vampire. Always knowing something that others didn't know that she knew.