Ch.55: The Jolly Roger

Katherine and Charming were trying to figure out how to assemble the recent crib they'd bought for Snow and Charming's baby, but were having difficulty, because part of it wasn't provided for some strange reason.

"This crib is a statement," Charming told Snow, since she wanted to know why they were doing it after the battle between Regina and Zelena had happened. "We're not going to lose another baby."

Regina walked in.

"And thanks to me, you won't." She walked over to the table where she had a box of her potions. "I'm finished."

Charming got up and walked over to her.

"So, did it work? Were you able to put up a new protection spell?"

Regina assured him that she did and that Zelena wouldn't get her hands on the baby.

Regina sat down.

"Any idea why she would want to?" Snow asked.

"The number of spells involving baby parts would surprise you. That greeny is clearly one twisted witch. But as long as we're in here, we're safe."

"We need to stop playing defense and start taking the fight to her," Katherine told her.

"Did you not see how I barely outwitted her yesterday? She has magic. Powerful magic."

"I have magic, too," Katherine reminded her. "You've seen me use it. But if we teamed up...if you taught me..."

"Now, why does this feel so familiar?"

"I'm ready this time," she assured her.

Regina chuckled.

"Okay. But if we do this, we do this my way. This isn't drinking stale coffee at a stakeout. This is a way of life. You have to fully commit to it."

"No problem," she replied.

"Meet me in my vault in one hour."

Charming and Snow were taking a walk on the beach, when they heard voices and saw a small crowd and heard someone say that "she just washed up on shore."

Charming and Snow went through the crowd.

"Who washed up on shore?" Snow asked. Then she saw her. "Ariel? Where have you been? We thought you'd been turned into a monkey."

"A monkey? No, I'm a girl that turns into a fish."

"Yeah. We know. But what happened to you?" Charming said.

"I've been under the sea, searching. I've traveled to every realm looking for Prince Eric."

"So, he's missing? For how long?" Charming asked.

"I woke up here like everybody else. I couldn't find him."

"So, you still don't know what happened to him?"

"That's why I came back here. I thought maybe I'd overlooked something. That he'd be here. But obviously, you haven't seen him."

"We're sorry," Snow said. "All we know is that we're up against Regina's sister, the Wicked Witch."

"Do you think she might be responsible for Prince Eric's disappearance?"

"Well, it's not impossible," Snow replied.