They Just Had To Be Drunk

Chapter Two : They Just Had To Be Drunk

    I woke to the sun just barely in my eyes. I quickly remembered what Lottie, Chloe, Evlynn and I did last night. We were in the world of the supernatural.

    "Oh thank god! You're awake." Chloe came over to me. I was in a different room than last night. I was on a small set of pillows and a blanket was thrown over me. "Mom said you were just stressed about the move. But you were the one telling the rest of us it would be fine and that we always have each other." Mom. Then It hit me. The three of them were drunk, they wouldn't remember anything from our world. They would have thought the four of us lived here our whole lives.

    "Speaking of if you're okay. You need to get dressed. School starts in an hour and it's at least a 15 minute drive." Lottie came out from a third room drying her hair with a towel.

    "Yeah I'm fine." I stood up and went back upstairs to the room from the night before. There was now eight boxes on the floor by the lamp. Two boxes had Lottie's name on them. Two had Chloe's name. Two had Evlynn's name. And the last two had my name on the side.

    I walked over and opened the boxes with my name. Clothes. Thank god. I changed into a green tank top and placed a leather jacket over it, as well as a cross necklace. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and curled my hair. After finding a bag of makeup at the bottom of the box I put on a pretty natural look, one thought in mind. Become part of the plot. If my fries don't remember they are in a show, we can't get home, only I could. If I focus myself into the plot it will keep us alive at least a bit longer than season three.

    When I got downstairs Evlynn threw a school bag at me. As Lottie grabbed the keys to a black car out front. "We all ready to do this?" Chloe asked a smile on her face.

    The four of us looked at each other all at once Lottie, Evlynn and Me spoke at the same time. "Hell Yes!" With that we were out the door.

    When we pulled up to the school I had my plan in mind. Force myself into the plot. I would find Scott and Stiles, and just be a friend. Who happens to be supernatural as both the doppelganger and a borderline witch.