This is not the end (Author's Note)

AHHHHHHHHHHH you guys. I just finished the plot part of this book. Wow. I mean wow. This is crazy. I loved writing this so much. I mean every second was amazing for me, I just hope you loved it as much as I did.

And because I loved it so much I will be writing extras. These have nothing to do with the plot, they are just little things I created. I also have an aterent ending that I thought u, involving Catherine that would take place during season 5a and 5b. But I wont publish that in less at least like ten people ask for it.

I will writ as may extras as it takes to get this book to 100 parts then I will say goodbye for good. (Sob) I will warn you my extras is where it gets really sappy, and ..intimate. This is where I will really go hard on the teen romance drama. 

Extras will also include, draft endings that never made it off the ground (If I die young), this for the entertainment of writing (Incorrect quotes), or extend plot lines (Caitlin?).

One last thing I wanted to say is there are some parts of this book I am will for you to take without credit. For instance the small plot line that after Scott, Allison, and Stiles brought power back to the nemontao where Scott saw Caitlin. You can take that and run with it for any of the three.

Other parts include

~ending with a dance
~ any chapter title
~any graphic, though most I found on goggle or just added a caption
~And any spells.

If you want to take any other idea from this book, just ask. I don't bite, and I might not say no. So please just ask me about it.

Okay, love ya'll,

R&D