Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses

Chapter Eight : Lunch and Date crashing

Scott Stiles and I sall muttered about the comparison of Scotts dream and the incident with the bus. Scott was explaining how Derek wasn't changed on the full moon and how he should cancel his date.

"No Scott you can't just cancel your life." I started looking to Stiles for a little bit of help.
"Yeah Caity's right we'll figure it out." Just then the strawberry blond of a Stilinski dream sat at our table.

"Figure what out?" She paused looking over to me, "Hey Caitlin." She said it was all too cheerful for my liking.

"Hey, and just Homework."

"Yeah." Stiles huffed out turning to me and Scott, "Why is she sitting with us?" He asked just then all three of my siblings sat down on the right side of me. (Quick overview of the table, Scott and Stiles sat across from each other I sat next to Scott Lydia sat on Scott's other side and Now Evlynn sat next to Stiles Chloe next to her and Lottie next to me. Got it? Okay Good)

Allison joined the table on the left side of Stiles giving me a death glare for sitting next to her boyfriend. Jackson and some gut Sat down next to Allison. If i'm remembering the show right that guy was Danny, everyone's favroit gay. (Sorry not Sorry Jackson and Ethan)

"So I heard they are calling the bus some sort of animal attack." danny looked over at me, "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Caitlin, The last remaining Homles sister."

"Danny." He paused, "I guess that would make it a cougar."

"I heard a mountain lion." Jackson said with no knowledge that they were the same thing.

"I cougar is a mountain lion." Lydia corrected. Sometimes I forget to never underestimate the Martin girl, "Or is it?" Great cover up Lydia. Why did she have to act like such a dumbass?

"Who cares." Jackson interjected. If I was closer to him I would kick him. Hard. "They guys was probably some homeless twick who's gonna die anyway." Now I really want to kick him.

Stiles looked up from his phone, "Actually I just found out who it is." I put my fork down.

"Well you gonna tell us." Chloe asked with the amount of sass I would usually associate with Lottie.

"Uh yeah check it out." Stiles turned his phone so the case was facing him, everyone leaned in to see the screen. The video claimed that the department wouldn't share details from the accident but that the victim's name was Garrison Meyers, did survive having been taken to the hospital. Which is where he is now.

"I know this guy." Scott spoke for the first time since everyone else arrived at the table.

"You do?" All four of us Homles asked at the same time. (okay I know it was a little weird but we did it before we were even related soo)

Scott and Stiles gave the four of us a look before continuing, "Yeah when I used to take the bus. Back when I lived with my Dad. He was the driver."Stiles looked pained at the mention of Agent McCall, which I get the guy was a douche but still. Be a little less obvious.

"Can we talk about something a little more fun please." Evlynn asked. I was still a little uncomfortable with her sitting next to Stiles after this morning but I'm sure it will blow over.

"Yeah like where are we going tomorrow night?" Lydia suggested. Allison almost spit out her food and Scott looked ready to choke.

"Yeah." Lottie said, not noticing that both Scott and Allison were hoping it would be just the two of them. Though I could help with the whole Homles gang.