Crystal Clear

Chapter Seven : Crystal Clear

I watched Evlynn, walked down the hall. With Isaac. The tw were just laughing and talking but it seemed more planned than that. I started to run to class. I had to tell Scott and Stiles. Two days ago I saved his life and now he was most likely hitting on my sister. For Derek's gain.

I slide into the room taking a seat next to Scott. "You won't believe who I just saw with Evlynn!" I exclaim trying to keep my voice low, and also catch my breath.

"Was it Isaac?"

"Yeah, how the hell did you know?"

"Look in the doorway." I turned to look at the door. Isaac stood and laughed at something Evlynn said before bidding her farewell and taking the seat diagonally in front of me.

"Cait, Scott you won't believe the bad news my dad just told me!" Stiles says bangging his bag on the desk behind Scott.

"I think we already know." I say pointing to the nightmare dressed like a daydream. The class starts as Scott and I study Isaac. I got to say the guy was hot as all hell, The way his hair curled, and how his eyes shimmered like ice. But he is also kinda a douche. And even if I save their life, I don't date douches.

When class ended Stiles started to explain that he couldn't find any myths matching what me and Derek said about the kanima. And that it only went after murders. Which was true, but that was hard to explain.

Jackson sat behind Me and next to Stiles in our next class. (Scott was next to me and in front of Stiles)

"Hey, Super freaks." Love you too Jackass, "What the hell is a kanima?"

Me and Scott turn in our seats and Stiles turns his head to the left. How the hell would Jackson know about Kanima.

"Okay quick warning before we begin. Some of you, Like McCall, might want to start their own study group, because tomorrow's mid-term is so proundfoudly difficult.. I'm not sure I could pass it." I want to see this Man's teaching license. I'm not sure he's even allowed to teach a graded by intelligence class. "Anyway I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question." A few kids put their hands up and Coach calls one up. (Did I mention this was coaches class)

We turn back to Jackass, "I was paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Stiles does even if Scott and I don't.

"I'm familiar with it, yes." At least Stiles didn't let his shock over run his hatred of Jackson.

"Wait.. Why would Derk test you?" Scott, asking the real questions. "I mean why would he think that's it's you?"

"How would I know McCall?"

"Do you think they think it's Lydia?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know, okay?" I heard footsteps coming closer so I turned in my seat after faking to sush Scott Stiles and Jackson. I start to copy the notes from the board just as Coach walks by my desk.

"JACKSON!" He yells making Scott and Stiles turn back to where their notebook was. "Do you have something you would like to share with the class?"

"Umm.. Just an undying admiration for my Coach" Smooth Jackass.

"That's really kind of you." He paused, "now SHUT UP!"

Coach walked away and Scott pulled me out of my seat, "How do we know it's not Lydia?"

"Technically we don't."

"That's not a good answer."

"I know that Scott, but she was bit."