Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk

Chapter Seven : Deams, and Stiles Sweet Talk

    The three of us walked into the building. Evlynn, Chole and Lottie are now truly apart of Lyida's click. Scott was describing a dream he had where he murder Allison as a wolf. Talking about how he woke up sweating. Finishing off with, "I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

    "Really, I have they usually end a little different though." Stiles states.

    I gagged, "Ew Stiles I never want to hear that much about you in bed. EVER."

    "Yeah Cait's right. And I meant I never had a dream that felt that real."

    "Okay noted from both of you." Stiles pasuded, "Let me take a guess here."

    Scott cut him off, "No, I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out."

    "What why would he think?" Really Me you know why he would think that.

    "Yeah of course I don't mean that. " Scott rolled his eyes, "Okay yeah I did think that. Hey your going to be fine, alright. Think you're doing great. It's not like there is a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

    "Yeah not a class, maybe a teacher." Derek. Scott sighed at his own remark.

    "What Derek!? Are you forgetting the part when we got him tossed in jail."
    "Yeah Stiles I know it's crazy but it felt so real taking her to the back of the bus."

    The three of us walked out of the double blue door. Walking right into a crime scene of a bloody school bus. 10 or more Deputies were talking pictures and asking around.

    We were now near running down the halls trying to find Allison. Stiles and I were trying to convince Scott everything was fine. She was fine. Scott was so freaked out he forced himself against the lockers his head down. The same type of down when he wolves out.

    I walked over to him trying to calm Scott down. Evlynn came down the hall hands full of books. Even in a different world she is still a true girl-next-door.

    "Hey guys!" She started cheerfully. Scott started to ball his hands into fist.

    The last thing i wanted ever to happen next, happened next. "Hey Evlynn. Wow you look so nice today. Not that you don't look nice everyday." Stiles stopped. " But I just mean your hair is curled so well, and that blue top really brings out your eyes."

    Evlynn laughed a little, "Thanks Stiles." I could almost hear the blush. "Well I catch you three later."

    Scott started to walk down the hall the opposite way from Evlynn. I gave Stiles a death glance. "What the hell was that Stilinski!?" I was practically yelling.

    "What else did you want me to do?"

    "Like ANYTHING else. Friend code, NO hitting on or dating siblings. UNDERSTAND?"

    He gulped, "Yes ma'am."

    "Good."

Chapter Seven Part Two : English with the OG squad

    All four of us were sitting in a arenment of desk at the back of the room working on a damn book report. Not that I could think after Stiles hitting on Evlynn and Scott almost killing a man. "Oh MY God!" Lottie gasped.

    "What?" I asked, my head never really focused on the book anyway.

    Lottie shot out of her seat walking to the window I filled just to make sure she was okay. A group of EMTs were wheeling a gurney with a bloodied man on it. He shot right up screaming so loud it could be hard threw the glass... almost as if remembering PTSD.

    Oh my god. Scott wasn't dreaming.