Life in A Cell

Chapter Ten : Life In A Cell

When I woke Aiden stood over me in a white room, he was undoing a chain that was over my head. It was a normal cell of sorts. There was a bed and a toilet, even a sink. "Looks like the doppelganger's awake." The alpha said as I sat up from the floor.

He walked out of the cell closing the bars. Ms. Morell finished a line of mountain ash, locking me in. I jumped from the floor as they walked away.

"IF I'M GONNA BE LOCKED UP BY A BUNCH OF DOGS AT LEAST THROUGH ME A BONE!" I screamed bangging on the isvisable wall that locked me in. The room started turning yellow from my constain connection to the mountain ash.

A white hot pain shot up my arms and to my head. I felt myself get dizzy. I stumbled back from the bars, falling onto the bed behind me.

As soon as I hit the mattress a vision covered my eyes. Allison, Stiles, Lydia, Lottie, Evlynn, Chloe, Isaac, and Deaton stood around the operating table in the clinic. Scott was gripping the side of the table, his knuckles turning white. "Deaton, We have no idea where Cait is." Allison said leaning over the table.

"Scott was the last one to talk to her." Lydia said. That's when I noticed a red line along her neck. I tried to get a better look at everyone. Stiles looked as if he had just been crying. Scott looked like he was fighting off tears as he gripped the table below him hard, denting it down.

"She told me she was at look out and that she was on her way to the school. No one's heard from her since."

"We still need to get my dad back from Miss Blake." Stiles said.

The scene changed. Scott and Stiles were in Derke's loft. Jenniffer Blake stood in front of Derek as Stiles and Scott walked out from behind a wall. Scott was holding a jar of some sort. "So they told you it was me?" Jennifer asked. "That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott said, Stiles still had the glint from tears in his eyes.

"Oh that's right." Miss Blake laughed, "Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way I can get back to teaching high school english the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my Dad?" Stiles asked, tears slipping down his face.

"How should I know?" Jennifer turned around, "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek looks from my english teacher to Scott, "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?"

"No." She pleaded.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Scott said, tightening his jaw.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that.

"Then what do you know?" Derek asked his girlfriend

"I know that these boys, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd Story. And one they can't prove by the way."