Inter-Dimensional Conversation

Inter-Dimensional ConversationDuring Season 5aThird Person POV

During Season 5a
Third Person POV

"And-And then her blood turned silver-" Mason was about to continue about what happened to Tracy to Scott and Stiles but at the sound of silver blood the two seniors stopped him.

"Did you say silver blood?" Stiles asked the sophomore in front of him, his mind racing with memories of Caitlin, screaming out as she bled on the ground. The blood turning into a harsh metallic. The night at Oak Creek, or with Peter.

"Yeah. Do you two know something?" Mason asked, turning his head to Liam who looked as if he was trying to remember something.

Scott tipped his head to the side, "More like someone."

"Caitlin." That's when Liam remembered the day the Holmes girls left. How Caitlin cut her hand and after speaking in a language he didn't speak, he watched as the crimson liquid turned silver, blinding the young wolf as it shinned in the morning sun.

Allison walked into the back room of the clinic. "Then I think the three of us might want to take a trip up town. Say hi to Catherine."

~

Scott sighed as he knocked on the door of the doppelganger's home. Catherine had moved to Beacon Hills a few days after Theo moved back to town. Her mother had found out about the fact that she was not only talking to an Argent, but also the true Alpha without her knowledge. So she moved Catherine into town, saying it was a great way to 'become a better doppelganger.'

But Stiles didn't buy one word of it. She was oddly jumpy since she moved to town. She seemed fine when Scott Allison and Him had gone to visit her about a month before she moved. Stiles thought it had something to do with Theo, seeing as she couldn't look him in the eyes at school. Not to mention her mother never seemed to be home.

Either way the three teens waited for their friend to answer the door. Catherine answered with a smile on her face, dropping it at the sight of her three friends' distraught faces. "What's wrong?"

Stiles sighed, jumping right into it. "Do you know of any other supernatural beings that might have silver blood?"

Catherine just shook her head, "None. Why?"

"Have you ever heard of chimeras ?" Allison asked, fear finding its way into her voice.

"No." Catherine opened the door a bit wider allowing the three teens to enter. "What are they?"

Scott gave a side smile as a thank you for letting them inside before explaining. "They're supernaturals with multiple DNAs. Meaning they aren't just werewolves, or doppelgangers. They're more than one thing."

Catherine bit her bottom lip, "I'm not really sure how to help. But I think I may know a way to get in touch with another doppelganger." All three McCall pack members looked at her like she was crazy. "It's a spell I learned last week, so it may be a bit faulty. But basically we break a mirror and you can 'see a mirror world' in other words-"