Kiss Me

Kiss MeThird Person POVSpam of Season Three Through FourIn which I write the first kiss of every couple

Kiss Me
Third Person POV
Spam of Season Three Through Four
In which I write the first kiss of every couple

Stiles and Charlotte (Real First Kiss)

Lottie's hands wouldn't go still as she waited for someone to answer the door of the Stilinski household. Aiden died yesterday, and she didn't know how to process it. Cait shut herself in her room, blaming herself, saying she wasn't fast enough. So Lottie couldn't get to her, but it was always best to give Cait space when she needed it. Especially because she always opened back up.

She drove straight to Stiles' house after going to the airport and saying one last goodbye to Allison. She wasn't really sure where she was going till she stopped the car. But here she was standing on the small blue porch that led to the front door.

"Lottie?" Stiles asked as he opened the door of his house. "What's up?"

Lottie shook her head, "I-I'm not really sure. My head's still a mess."

"Yeah me too." Stiles opened the door wider, "Why don't you come in." Lottie shook her head a bit, taking a few steps in the house.

She looked around a bit. Look at the photos, they always seemed to catch her eye. Most were of Stiles and his father. Stiles and Scott. The McCalls and Stilinskis, or just Scott Cait and Stiles.

"What's going on Lottie? You can talk to me?" Stiles grabbed her hand and gilded her to the couch seeing as she almost froze when she walked into the house.

Lottie took a seat, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Stiles you almost died. I remember what you said right before Scott and Cait pushed open the doors of the school. Saying you didn't care if you died. That scared the crap out of me." She paused, fighting tears. "You remember what you told me last year? How death doesn't happen to you. Cause I do. And I was so scared. Cait almost died completing that spell, then you almost killed yourself. Stiles, I don't know what I would have done if you did."

Charlotte didn't even realize the tears falling from her eyes. But Stiles did. He put his hand on the side of Lottie's face so she would look at him. Slowly Stiles whipped away some of the tears.

They both started to gravitate to each other. Not even knowing what they were doing till their lips touch. Any fear left in either of them slowly slipped away as the kiss heated up. When they pulled apart neither could breath.

Lottie opened her mouth to say something, but no words would come. Her heart was fluttering and her cheeks burned. She never felt like that after a kiss. And Charlotte had kissed a lot of people.

Stiles was still trying to catch his breath. For a second he let himself think of the threat Cait had told him when he sorta hit on Evlynn. But he was willing to take anything Cait would throw at him if it meant he could feel like this again.