While I'm Still Here

Chapter Four : While I'm still here

Derek and I stood behind a wall on the roof of the hospital. So much for getting a chance to talk about. I heard the Sheriff talking about how he was calling in a team of experts. Thought I wouldn't count me or Derek to be an expert.

Parrish called out the rest of the deputies. Derek and I moved at the sound of the door to the roof. Standing a few feet away from where Sean's body lay. Maybe it was a bit creepy but what can you expect?

The Sheriff turned to take a double take when he saw us. "Uh, I guess you two have been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a wendigo."

"Cannibalistic shape-shifters. When Melissa asked me to look at the bodies of his family they were all the same. Second set of teeth, that grow from their gums."

"Yeah, Cait's right but I haven't heard of any in Beacon Hills for a long time. They must have been well hidden." Derek paused looking around.

"You catch a sent?" I asked the Hale, dredging the answer.

"How many people did Scott say were up here?"

"Just Sean and the axe-murderer who apparently has no mouth. Either of you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" I shook my head no that way Derek couldn't hear my heartbeat. I started to follow Derek's gase. He was staring down at a patch of blood, right before the edge of the roof.

Liam.

"There was someone else here." Derek turned to face me and the Sheriff. "Someone young. And Male. Younger than even Cait."

"Can you smell his fear?" The Sheriff asked from behind me.

"And his blood." Yep Liam.

Third Person POV

"Isaac!" Scott McCall yelled through his house, holding an unconscious Liam Dunbar in his hands.

The blue eyed beta ran down the stairs, looking Scott up and down, "What happened?

~

Scott and Isaac closed the curtain to the shower in Scott's room. Liam laying in the tub now tied up with duct tape. Scott sighed walking back into his room, and falling onto his bed.

Isaac leaned against the doorframe, "So you bit him?"

"Yeah."

"Then you kidnapped him?"

"Yeah."

"And then brought him here."

"I panicked!" Isaac let out a laugh, "What?!" Scott asked him wide-eyed.

"You are so dead. I mean Stiles and Caity are gonna kill you when they find out you didn't tell them."

"Something tells me Cait already knew." Scott muttered under his breath. "But, can we focus on the problem at hand. Please?"