My mind is Pinned to a Wall

Chapter Seven : My mind is pinned to a wall

I stood at look out, not sure what to do with myself. Allison's words ringing in my ears, 'I don't want to die.' She was almost crying when she spoke. My own eyes started to burn from tears. It seemed like I had been crying all day, but this time water would not come.

The wind started to move over me. Instead of the normal bending to smooth the rocks over they bagane to sharpen at my touch. I felt my heart crawl into my throat when I saw sparks ignite over the top of the hospital.

I started out in a sprint down to the heart of town. The whole day felt like a blur but the night was clear. When I got to the hospital my legs nearly collapsed beneath me. I heard a car from behind me, causing me to jump out of the way.

Allison, Isaac, Lottie Chole and Evlynn piled out and I allowed myself to look at the hospital. Kira stood in front of a live wire, water from a torn up fire hydrant coving the ground.

"Get back!" The kitsune screamed at the top of her lugs, "Everyone get back.

I placed my hand over the water, dividing it as the electricity waved through my body. It was truly a sight like moses. Allison Lottie and the twins started to scream my name, Isaac into the water trying to get to Kira. My veins started to turn silver so I went to my last hope, "Kira!" The fox looked at me as I started to grow tired, "Trust yourself!" A car comes driving down the middle of the water. That didn't stop the young fox, she jumped on the hood then ran over the top doing a backflip and landing above the wire. I felt myself drift from consciousness as I removed my hand. My veins slowly went back to normal, and I stumbled back into the grass.

Kira places her hands out just as she did at the substation. I watched as Derek and Scott ran up to the scene. My arms started to feel limp, but I forced my eyes open as I watched Kira place her hand over the live wire. Her eyes turned orange, and her hair sparked, Kira was on bad bitch. People from the hospital started to flee the doors. "Char." I breathed out stumbling over to my sister, "I don't feel so good." The last thing I heard before my black out was, "Scott! He's not Breathing!" Derek's words were all that filled the darkness.

First Person View~ Scott McCall

Derek's words eoch in my head. 'He's not breathing!' I remember the sight of Isaac getting dragged into the hospital. A new set of words find their way across my mind. 'Scott! Cait-I don't- She won't wake up!' Lottie cried over her sister. I remember smaller things like Kira and her mother talking about the fact that Kira took in 1.2 gigawatts of power. But most of all I remember the realization that Stiles was gone, hiding in his own mind as the void took him over.

I didn't have the strength to get out of bed. But still I pushed myself up, a new set of words from the other night finding their place like a fly in my ear. 'You have to tell Stilinski. You have to tell him what's really wrong with Stiles.'