Bus Ride Headed For Hell

Chapter Five : Bus Ride Headed For Hell

"About this." I say holding up the bug for my sisters to see.

"Cait..."

"Chloe. Why did you do it?"

"You and Lottie were lying. Lydia was off the rails, Allison had just lost her mother, and well Scott and Stiles were never close with us. We wanted to know what was happening."

"How long have you known, Evlynn?" I asked my jaw tightening.

"Since Lydia's birthday." She says closing the book she was reading.

"MARCH! The two of you have known about all of this since March!"

"How much do the two of you know?" Scott asked leaning on the door frame.

"We know that your eyes turn yellow and you and Isaac grow claws. We know our sister can set herself on fire. We know Derek is an Alpha. And that someone named Peter came back from the dead. We know about not normal nights out, where You Cait and Isaac go into the woods and have a mix of fight night and train night." Evlynn says.

"Scott, they know enough to get themselves killed."

"I know, Cait." He pauses taking a few steps into the room. "Why do you guys want to know?"

"Just tell us everything."

Third Person Pov

Scott McCall sat at the desk in his bedroom. The storm got worse outside, as he thought over the conversation he had with three of the Holmes. Him and Caitlin found out that the twins have been following them around for months. They even knew Jackson was the kanima, and that Lottie and Stiles were the only humans in the friend group, even Allison was really a hunter. They were putting themselves at risk because they felt ignored.

Scott had shown them what he looked like as a werewolf and Cait had shown off her powers. He didn't want to think about what the rest of the night was going to be like for the four Holmes siblings.

A strike of lightning brought the McCall out of his thoughts. He tried to continue his chemistry homework. A knock at the door that makes Scott turn his head. "Come in Mom." Scott says. The door opens. In the door stood Isaac Lahey. His hair was wet from the rain, and his eyes sunken as if he had been crying. He was holding a large duffle bag in his left hand.

"I-I was wondering if I could ask you a favor. I mean I would ask Cait, but uhh her parents have their hands full kids already."

First Person POV~Caitlin Roads/Holmes

Coach blew his whistle, "Back in your seat." He yelled. Me and Lottie were turned around in our seat, facing Scott and Stiles. Scott's head was against the window and Stiles was holding an iPad. The California deserts rolled by as we drove to the cross country meet. "Scott keep your eyes open." I tell him as he starts to drift to sleep.