Confrontation

Chapter Twenty : Confrontation

As soon as we pull up to the clinic I'm jumping out of the car. My hand is moving so fast from knocking that It starts to hurt. The glass door hitting my knuckles and my hair blurring my vision. Stiles has to pull me away from the door as Deton comes to answer it.

"Business hours are closed." He said in his normal calm tone.

"Where's Scott?" I ask my voice cracking, "Where is he!?"

"Caity? Caity!" I hear Stiles say but it sounds a million rooms away. "I'm sorry doctor I don't know what's up with her." Stiles tightens his grip on my waste as I start to fight. I few tears sting my eyes.

"No. It's alright. Come in." Deton steps aside, before I know I'm looking at Scott's body.

I could tell he was breathing due to the rise and fall of his chest. He was laying on the operintion table, shirtless. There was a piece of taped guze over what looks like a bullet wound. Deton and Stiles follow me in as I swipe away a few tears.

"Caity how did you know he was here?" Stiles asks walking closer to his unconscious friend.

"I- I don't know." I couldn't even remember this happening and unlike my parents I can't see the future of a different world. I have to rely on the shows they make about other worlds.

"Caity did you say your name was?"

"Caitlin." I say turning to Deton not ready for what he was about to do.

"Do you mind coming with me."

"No." I follow him out of the room back to the entrance of the clinc. "What's up?"

"I got your note Miss Roads."

"You won't say anything will you?" I ask wiping away my last tear.

"No I won't. I do, however, think that you knowing about Scott getting hurt has to do with your doppleganger statue."

"How so?"

"Explain to me first the ablitys of your family."

"Okay.. umm my partens can see other earths future's and I can travel to other earths. My brother can't do either."

"And how do you know what earth you are going to?"

"My parents own a produation company. When they discover for say another earth they turn it into a show or movie and then add it to the crazy basement labble board."

"How long do you tend to stay in a separate world?"

"Maybe a day and a half most."

"And how long have you been here?"

"Almost two months."

"I think that you are enhearting you parents ability to see the future of other earths because you have stayed on a different earth for quite some time now."

"Do you think that would go for all earths or just the one I'm on?"

"As time goes on maybe all earths, but for now I believe that it will only concern our earth here." I nodded and walk back to the other room where Scott was talking to Stiles. Still Shirtless may I add.

"Welcome back to the land of the conscious." Deon says from behind me.

"Scott are you okay?" I ask walking closer to him. The bell saying the door was opened rings from the room I was just in. Deton starts to walk to the other room but Scott grabs his arm. Deton gives a confidents smile before facing the person who walked in.